What "Type" Are You?

If you're a fan of all those eye catching typefaces, than you'll love this quiz. So feel free to share your results with us :D

What-Type-Are-You?

And if you're like me, and prefer to see the whole link before you click it:

http://www.pentagram...t-type-are-you/

Posted Image

"If you always demand that things be in order, and are always incredibly moved when they are..." I'm pretty satisfied with this.

Edited by undisclosedtoyou
  • Like 2

Archer Hairline for me as well. It's something that always seems to crop up in these personality tests: outwardly composed with the occasional outburst of emotion. I've been called stuck-up before or cold/heartless because I don't wear my emotion on my face. Then again, I have a great poker face. :P

Edited by Dark

Expanded Antique. Not really me, but with questions like that where I'm really a pretty even mix of the two each time I didn't expect that much accuracy.

Haha I know what you mean! I originally got two answers, one for my real name and the other for my username, so I just went with the one that I felt described me better.

The two comments I quoted below made me laugh, hard! You guys are funny as hell.

Plastica - I wonder if that means I get to max out my plastic?? :blink:

No! :blink: you're not a modern democrat, are you? :lol:

Dot Matrix. But I was really unsure on the chocolate question--'cause like, generally I'm super relaxed about things, but with chocolate.... well, yeah, I do like to save some of the better flavors just for me, LOL.

And honestly, Archer Hairline--the words are so pretty and nicely written. I like that one.

• Like 1