What Animal Would You Be?

sucre

Chinese sign is Horse, zodiac sign is Taurus

According to the quiz, I am a Wolverine. It says, "Nobody messes with Wolverines. You're fearless, assertive (okay, aggressive), and tenacious. You might be a Marine, or a middle linebacker. You're the best at whatever you choose to do, because you give yourself no alternative." (Totally not me...)

If I could choose, I'll be a house cat. Being able to purr is nice, and they do seem to have some orgasmic nerves on their spines and chins. But I don't want to cough up hair balls all the time...

Recently, however, my friends have decided I would be a squirrel. I think this is kind of cool. The climbing thing, and being adorable...

I used to like squirrels, until they go materialistic on me.... They're pretty smart for sure.

I also like horses, but one day a horse go materialistic on me also. All she cared was I feed her, and that's why she pretended to be friendly. I ended up giving her my furrowed brows for a long time, because I don't usually talk to animals when we first met. I used to talk to my late cat, because I knew he'd understand what I was saying. To stranger animals, it's kind of weird..., though some of them do seem to understand (or have the ability to learn) human language..., but most of them do understand body language. Even to this day I kind of sick of the sight of a gold colored horse. But I guess there is always a bad seed in all animal breeds.

Sometimes I want to be a tree, so I can photosynthesize. But a tree is not an animal....

I'd like to be....a phoenix for real! :P

But if that's not possible, i'd be an eagle I guess. :D

I love to fly, and the eagle is one of the most majestic creatures in my book.

I wanted to be a wolf, but the quiz tells me I'm a swan. Interesting.

"Swans are idealistic, open-minded, and passionate. Your good nature often leads people to think they can take advantage of you, but they should be careful—beneath that serenity lies a fighting spirit. Your love is fierce and unconditional, fueled by the certainty that it should last forever."

Sounds like me, though.

Edited by Nastasha

In the Chinese Zodiac, I am the hare or rabbit (The smartest and cleverest of all the Animals), Western Zodiac placed me as the Crab (the most emotional and sentimental creature), and according to the Quiz, I am:

You are a Owl! (your score: 28)

Posted Image

Characters: Etar and Nathas in the Aspect of Crow trilogy

Powers: Human lie-detectors

Owls are keen, perceptive and skeptical. You're adept at getting to the truth, making you an ideal investigator or attorney. Your insights into the less honorable side of human nature can make you a bit cynical, but your numerous friends appreciate the dark sense of humor it brings.

Best matches: Hawks, Foxes, Spiders

Watch out for: Wolves, Horses, Otters

I am betting if this was norse mythology, I'd be Wodin for sure as most of my aspects seem to hold intellect and out of the box thinking at their hearts :D

If I were allowed to choose, instantly I'd say Tiger. Something about their quiet ability to survive inspires me.

I did the quiz and it told me I was an Owl! :/ Human Lie Detector apparently! Go Figure!

:P

Nah think I'll stay with the tiger thanks! :D

• Like 1