Where have all the GACs gone?

I posting this because it seems most of the GACs have gone puff, Yes yes including me every so often. My exuse is that school is taking my time, and well also this game im playing has got me addicted to it, and there some other personal reason too.

So i here to say we GACs should be coming back soon, Oh and i have also noticed people stop using Live Chat for some reason (Yes, also Guilty as charged).

I do hope the other GACs that have gone MIA find there way back to our small community here.

Jules

I'll admit to being partially MIA. I check the board every day, I just dont have the time to post. With school and now work 4 out of the 5 weeknights and saturday, I barely have time for studying much less to post in everything. But I am here lurking around at night.

I've been busy with life stuff too. I don't have time to keep up with everything on the forums.

But I've stopped in chat every now and then and there is usually no one around. So I often don't even think of looking anymore even when I could.

Hey everyone,,,don't mean to crash a private "GAC" party or anything, but I do have two questions. I gather GAC stands for Gay author committee member, but what are they really?....I'm sure you guys are doing a great job though, since everything seems to be going so smoothly :-)......also LIVE CHAT, what?? I didn't know that was possible through this site (though I did suspect there must be a way), how would I go about doing it?

Also I'm so sorry to hear of all your trouble Kitty. That sounds really rough, I"m so sorry you had to go through all of that. I hope you are able to happily make your new home in the Pacific Northwest like you'd said. I live in La myself, and sadly know quite a few people who were badly impacted by the hurricanes. Personally however it wasn't too bad where I am, and apart from losing power for about 5 days (which is really quite trivial), I can't complain. Anyway I'm so sorry all that happened to you, and best of luck!

also LIVE CHAT, what?? I didn't know that was possible through this site (though I did suspect there must be a way), how would I go about doing it?

There's a "live chat" link at the top of every page. Click on it to fire off the chat window. (You'll need to have java installed, which you undoubtedly do) On the main forum page, at the bottom, there's a list of who's currently in the chat, though even if nobody shows there may be someone there, as some nicks are invisible sometimes.

-Dan