Kyle And Kodi Book 2: From Russia With Love

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do do a lot of writing don't I :lol: It helps that I really love writing, and with so much going on at work, I find it helps to destress me.

Kyle and Kodi seems to almost write itself at times (the same was also true with the first book), I just need to make sure the story goes where it is supposed to go - I hope that makes sense.

My other story, The Ddraig-Cyfrinachau, takes a lot more effort to write due to the intricacy and complexity of the story, and the research needed to ensure historical and cultural accuracy.

The prompts are written more for fun, I just love to see how far I can pervert them :lol:

The writing bit is the easy part, it's the editing and the rewrites that are the pests. Kyle and Kodi has never really needed much in the way of rewrites, the chapter seems to form near perfect first time (he says hoping he is not tempting fate); The Ddraig-Cyfrinachau on the other hand, never comes out right first time and will usually go through half a dozen rewrites at least.

I'm not one for writing lengthy chapters (most of them are about 2k), so that makes it a little easier writing two stories simultaneously. I usually also alternate which story I write week to week; so I'll be spending the rest of this week writing a little more.Kyle and Kodi and then spend next week on my other story. I might even manage to get chapter 8 posted by Sunday if I'm lucky.

• Like 1