The US Geography Challenge

So I've managed to successfully drive several of my friends to brink of insanity with these two challenges and thought I'd inflict it on a few of you here.

Challenge number one: You have five minutes to correctly name all fifty US states

Challenge number two (not for the feint of heart): You have a further five minutes to correctly name all of the state capitals, but they have to be matched to the correct state (you can look up the names of any states you missed)

How well did you do (out of a possible 100 if you took up both challenges or out of a possible 50 if you only took the first challenge)?

I can do all 50 states in under a minute (I learned the state song when I was a kid :P ) The capitols about 30.

(It is capitol, right? Not capital???) Better go google it so I don't look like doof...again :lol: