What is your favorite Hair/Eye color combination.

I've been attracted to various combinations, but I will admit that I have an affinity for the least common shades of eye color. For seem reason, I am fascinated by those shade that are unusually brilliant or rare.

Same here.

In a man, it doesn't matter what hair color they have. My boyfriend has shaved his head for the entire eight years we've been together, I've honestly never seen hair on his head haha.

As for a girl, what will turn my head is red hair (say like Jessica on True Blood, girl kills me) and green eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a husky the other day with two blue eyes, a white and tan brown coat. OMG it was stunning. :D

LOL, however I am not sure that this is quite the combination that you meant. Haha.

Um I have always been a sucker for really dark hair, black if possible, and while I have never actually dated anyone with blue eyes, I have always loved blue eyes. My mom has the most amazing blue eyes, and I guess blue eyes remind me of her. :)

I do love red hair though for some reason. I find it a real turn on! :P Guess I am just strange that way. hehe

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hair color: Any shade from black through the browns into the blondes and past to the white blonde. Black and browns with brown, green or blue eyes, and red heads (they fall into the browns/auburns) with green or blue eyes, and anything lighter than light chestnut with blue, especially the blondes!