Two Stories From Freethinker

Hi!

I have two stories that I would like included in the archive if possible. They are the two that my readers seemed to like the most and I am rather proud of them, though I think they still need some work. They are both t/t stories with moderate sex. The first is A Canterbury Tale, which is a series of stories about gay teens in a northern college town during the mid-seventies.

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/adult-youth/a-cantebury-tale/

The second is The Moon in Your Eyes, a romance about two introverted teenagers who are faced with rejection by their families and peers and triumph over their adversities.

http://hotrod.nifty.org/nifty/gay/highscho...n-in-your-eyes/

I would be interested in constructive criticism and suggestions as to how I might improve them!

Thanks

Good stories both. :worship:

But should they be improved? OK, a thorough proofing might turn up a typo or a missing comma (what else is new in the World?), but a rewrite I fear, could lose the immediacy of the stories, and you end up with one step forward and two backwards.

In my book a finished story is a finished story, and better left alone, unless there is something dramatically wrong with it, of course. With these stories there's no need for a rewrite, IMHO.

But if you have time to spare, I'd really like to see you starting on a new story :2thumbs:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

hmm... not sure how this got under my radar...

do you have the codes so that we can add them?

• Site Administrator

They are listed as being by two different people... did you want them under one name or 2?