Are you missing your Twinkies?

hh5

twinkies.jpghigh fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, lard, partially hydrogenated soybeans and cotton oils, beef fat, dextrose, cellulose gum, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, polysorbate-60, dextrin, calcium caseniate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, gluten, calcium sulphate, artifical flavors, caramel color, yellow dye #5, red dye #40twink2.jpg100% natural.

As to the former, for those who just can't help themselves, they're back this coming Monday. As to the latter, while he's way, WAY too young for me anymore, I can still recognize and appreciate a thing of beauty. Thanks for sharing, James!

You bet I am! If this ever happened to Oreo life would not be worth livin'! afraid-male-afraid-frightened-smiley-emo

Having lived half my life south of the Mason Dixon line, I feel the need for this contribution. If we're talking about all the totally useless, even dangerous (but absolutely deeeeelicious) crap we can stuff our faces with, don't forget Moon Pies. MMMMMMM! I can just feel my arteries hardening!

Last time when Twinkies were gone ... they took u so soon!!

twinkies2.jpg

in zombieland

Whaat! they stop making twinkies!!

..................................................................................Have no fear I know one place that still makes them

zombieland.jpg

Eat me!!

Twinkie-Guy.jpg

Sacrifice to the twinkie gods

twinkie-stonehenge.jpg

Now superheros have heard the call

6393979569_b74b73b7bb_z.jpg

Edited by hh5

they're back!!!

Now 

Twinkies make early return at Wal-Mart stores

twink.png

SuperTwinkie saves the day

twinkies-returns-cartoon-598x535.jpg

Super heroes after saving Twinkies

Woody - I got my twinkies fill!!!

3692_374572762624244_1073116911_n.jpg

Super walk!!

fat-superman.jpg

Spidey bus

Power_House_Health_Club_2.jpg

Bat Rest!! 

Power_House_Health_Club_1.jpg

• Like 1

'New' Twinkies weigh less, have fewer calories

The new boxes hitting shelves list the cakes as having 270 calories and a weight of 77 grams for two cakes, or 135 calories and 38.5 grams for one cake.

Right before it went out of business, the predecessor company had told The Associated Press that Twinkies were 150 calories per cake. Photos of past boxes online also indicate the weight to have been 42.5 grams per cake

is that 15g less fat?

• 4 weeks later...

Never mind the Twinkies, I miss my fucking cupcakes!!!! lol  And Yodels, and Ring Dings (woops, those are Drakes!) Damn...not that I eat these mind you...it's for the kids, yeah, yeah...

Never mind the Twinkies, I miss my fucking cupcakes!!!! lol  And Yodels, and Ring Dings (woops, those are Drakes!) Damn...not that I eat these mind you...it's for the kids, yeah, yeah...

You just keep telling yourself that, honey. I only buy chocolate cause it smells so good. ;)

You just keep telling yourself that, honey. I only buy chocolate cause it smells so good. ;)

Mmmm, yeah, me too, Thorn. I open up the package of those yummy cupcakes and take a big whiff before I chomp down. lol Then I take a big whiff of the cream before I devour it. Yep, dem cupcakes sure smell goodly! lol