Anyone get a gift from the holidays that was so-so?

Benji

B) ................ My sister-in-law gave my a Joel Olsteen 4' by 4'  desk calendar, I inwardly groaned but after flipping through it I thanked her. You see the back of each dated page is blank and I needed a new note pad!! :D .......... So I tore of the front pages and ripped it of it's mount and turned it over and now have a great scratch pad!!!  :great:

Joel Osteen, huh? Landscape contractors I know were working on his place in the country. When he came out to look at the progress, he had a buxom teenage girl under each arm. And this fine, upstanding man stiffed my friends for several thousand dollars.

Remember the Rubik's cube? Somebody gave me a package of 4 of them, only they had other images, like snakes on one.

I swear, I don't know why people think I like puzzles. I'm not any good at solving them, and eventually (quickly), they go into the landfill.

I was invited to a regifting party right after, but didn't go. Why? The person who gave me the puzzles was also invited. Before the fire, I could've loaded up a big red bag full of crap, and taken it all. Now, I don't have much of anything to give up. My closets are largely bare, and what's in there I like and want to keep. I gave the puzzles to a thrift store.

My parents gave me a watch. It's a really beautiful watch but I don't really wear wrist watches. I haven't for probably close to a decade now so that watch will probably be in its case beside my bed for a while.

For some odd reason, my stocking was completely filled with milk chocolate.  Nothing else to be found.  Nothing I usually get, like a razor, or an interesting flavor of toothpaste, or even tea.

I don't even like chocolate.

I can't complain too much, though.  My favourite part of Christmas has always been the meal,  and this one was as good as any.