Now everyone, let's all give these guys a hug and a big, slobbery kiss. ^_^

Eww even with Vic being so old?

I know I'm gonna get a whole lot of backlash from Vic when/if he reads this

-Nate

Edited by NateB

-Nate

Hmm, I don't think Nate would be tall enough to give me a hug...you know him being 15 and all. He's probably only 3 ft tall :lmao::lmao: . Maybe if he stood on the 20 inches of snow thats probably on the ground there in Minnesota, he might be able to reach.

Ahh, it's 65 and the sun is finally starting to come out from behind the clouds. Luckily, the warm sun makes my arthritis go away. Maybe I'll throw some shorts on my old bones and go outside :D

Vic

P.S. - Hey Knapp? When'd you get an apprentice?

-Nate

Should I feel offended, seeing I'm as OLD as Vic is.

Vic, maybe we should teach these yougsters a lesson or 2

Skips away looking for a whip to get the youngsters back in line

Peter

Edited by pep
Hmm, I don't think Nate would be tall enough to give me a hug...you know him being 15 and all. He's probably only 3 ft tall :lmao::lmao: . Maybe if he stood on the 20 inches of snow thats probably on the ground there in Minnesota, he might be able to reach.

Ahh, it's 65 and the sun is finally starting to come out from behind the clouds. Luckily, the warm sun makes my arthritis go away. Maybe I'll throw some shorts on my old bones and go outside :D

Vic

P.S. - Hey Knapp? When'd you get an apprentice?

Vic,

First off lets try 6'2" and I'd probably have to kneel to get down to your height. :D

O yea and it is also 40 degrees out and we have like 7 inches of snow and I could throw on shorts too and head out.... wait no I already am wearing shorts. :P

-Nate

Hmm I guess nobody around here is big on affection...

Your opinion but yea... If ya stick around awhile someone will get so affectionate it'll make you wanna hurl

-Nate

Oyea and I've been informed we all need to use bigger font due to Vic's age... He can't see to well cuz his vision is going bad cuz he is so old. :D:P:D

Hmm I guess nobody around here is big on affection...

Well, we're all big on affection, but we also like to play around. You know, guy stuff. When the little tykes like Natey get a little sassy, sometimes they need a good smack upside the back of their heads. Or a good zap with a tazer :P

Take Care®,

Vic

Ok. I guess I need to be around more often to see how this community functions.

Well, I sent a letter to the mail crew, and they responded with a whole novella. Those guys are great. I'm compiling my own document to respond to them with.

Well, we're all big on affection, but we also like to play around. You know, guy stuff. When the little tykes like Natey get a little sassy, sometimes they need a good smack upside the back of their heads. Or a good zap with a tazer :P

Take Care

Edited by NateB

*Tousles Nates hair* Yep, found myself a nice lil' tyke to mess with your head Vic. And I mean it when I say lil'. Being 6'3" and over 200 lbs. has its benefits.

Whips? OOOOO how about some chains? And handcuffs... Oh this is so exciting, I might need to hit up Toys in Babeland in the lower east side again...

Hey Nate, somehow I don't think those old farts can keep up with us ^_^

*Tousles Nates hair* Yep, found myself a nice lil' tyke to mess with your head Vic. And I mean it when I say lil'. Being 6'3" and over 200 lbs. has its benefits.

Whips? OOOOO how about some chains? And handcuffs... Oh this is so exciting, I might need to hit up Toys in Babeland in the lower east side again...

Hey Nate, somehow I don't think those old farts can keep up with us ^_^

GRRR... I'm not little I can kick my 19 y/o bro's ass even though he is in the army. So watch Rk....

-Nate

Have no fear zhukant. It's like a having bunch of puppies around: All the yipping and nipping is just par for the course. The noisier they are, the less you have to worry about cause they're having fun.

It's when they are quiet that they are getting into trouble. :unsure:

puppies.jpg

the military is for nimble-minded asshats with ego's the size of Buicks.

Ugh sadly I agree but o well, but u better watch out... I have a mean bite :evil:

-Nate

Ok anyone else notice how far :off: this has gotten?

Personally I blame Vic and his little "comment" :P

Edited by NateB
Ugh sadly I agree but o well, but u better watch out... I have a mean bite :evil:

-Nate

Ok anyone else notice how far :off: this has gotten?

Personally I blame Vic and his little "comment" :P

Ok, NateB, Rknapp...let's all give it a rest. 0:)0:)0:)

zhukant started this thread and we should respect his request. :worship: Something like this can easily escalate or get out of hand. :2thumbs:

Hugs & Kisses for All,

Vic

Ok, NateB, Rknapp...let's all give it a rest. 0:)0:)0:)

zhukant started this thread and we should respect his request. :worship: Something like this can easily escalate or get out of hand. :2thumbs:

Hugs & Kisses for All,

Vic

I guess I can stop... for now.

Sorry zhukant :hug:

And Vic... we shall meet again ;)

-Nate

Concessions are painful, aren't they Nate? If you don't seem to think so, then I'll show you where that "mean bite" can go....

Oh Vic, we certainly don't want things to get out of hand... no no, "things" should remain firmly "in hand"....

It has come to my attention that some members will dislike my comments on the military. I stand firmly beside them, but I will reword the previous statement to exclude the Navy and Air Force (although an Air Force carrier DID almost land on my car one time near Atlantic City...), and some divisions of the Army. If you want to discuss it, we have PM's. Otherwise, take it, absorb it, discard it, and move on.

Zhukant, *hugs*.

Worry not, little Natey, for perhaps you will find victory at a later time :devil:

^_^ Wuv you guys. Thx for all the hugs.

As the owner of this thread, I shall redirect this conversation to... Hugs! I love hugs. I even hugged my math teacher 5 times. I also hugged a guy in front of another guy to scare the second guy away. This happened several times also. :P

^_^ Wuv you guys. Thx for all the hugs.

As the owner of this thread, I shall redirect this conversation to... Hugs! I love hugs. I even hugged my math teacher 5 times. I also hugged a guy in front of another guy to scare the second guy away. This happened several times also. :P

w00h00 go zhukant!