^_^ Wuv you guys. Thx for all the hugs.

As the owner of this thread, I shall redirect this conversation to... Hugs! I love hugs. I even hugged my math teacher 5 times. I also hugged a guy in front of another guy to scare the second guy away. This happened several times also. :P

YAY!!! (Jumps up and down gayly)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. Vic,

come on...admit it

hanging around all these 'Youngsters' just makes ya feel good.

Until ya run outa towels for all those wet ears :lmao:

And to all the youthful people, all I have to say is....Thanks for helping me stay young at heart---HUGS TO ALL

Edited by lostone

Cats are small predators that eat anything smaller than thy are. If they were big enough, they would eat us too. Since they are not, they hang around in hopes that they will grow big enough to eat us eventually.

sheesh guys...

all the kitties and doggies and stuffed teddy bears huggin each other is gettin kinda gay...o wait, DUH! lol.

change all those pics to hot guys hugging each other and then we'll have something going :2thumbs:

Technically, I'm not gay, and Vic would have you believe that I was completely straight.

That's the beauty of this site: it just doesn't matter! Gay, str8, young, old, small or tall: we try to treat everyone respectfully.

Sure- sometimes we play a little rough but that's what it is.

BTW..

vcartheiser.jpg

:wub:

there was another guy that used to play on angel a long time ago...that i really liked. of course, he was a bad character. he played that lawyer for Wolfram and Hart (i dont remember his name) and he was pretty cute.

bobo.jpeg

Decided to put in a pic of my kitten... he had a little too much.... wait no, he couldnt take all the hugging, thats it, yea you see the hugs drove my innocent kitten to drink

-Nate

Edited by NateB