[DomLuka] Question for Dom

Well anyways. So how are things at home Kevin? Having fun over there? Just out of college, I see...

...Actually my final semester started Tuesday. At least I'm almost finished though. Anyway I had an awesome break! And I'm actually kinda looking forward to this final semester. How's everything with you, Tony? Hope you're having a great time! Congrats again on everything going so well with you mom, and good luck with your dad. And it really sounds like you're handling it all SO well, I'm really impressed, way to go! Anyway take care and have an awesome day.

Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

Thanks! I'm really not handling it all too well, I just have 100% luck on my side :P:D I am having a good time, though the homework is slowly making by brain rot... I'm only a sophomore in high school! I can't imagine trying to struggle through 6 more years of education! Oh well. I guess I'll get through somehow...

Thanks! I'm really not handling it all too well, I just have 100% luck on my side :P:D I am having a good time, though the homework is slowly making by brain rot... I'm only a sophomore in high school! I can't imagine trying to struggle through 6 more years of education! Oh well. I guess I'll get through somehow...

At least you ain't a freshman in college with 6-8 more years of education (grad school) and can't decide on a f**king major already... -.- *sigh*

Dom -- people say "left coast" when they are talking about the west coast and they're implying something about politics and culture: it's an analogy with "Left Bank" which is a part of Paris which is south of the Seine and has traditionally been a center for arts, literature, left-wing politics, outrageous behavior, and -- other stuff. Yes, I know, South is not West, and "left wing" comes from yet another thing (seating arrangements in the French legislature around the time of their Revolution). But that's how language is.

(and here I sit on the left coast)

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of left-handed ... I read an article in Time magazine back when I was in high school (sometime during the Dark Ages), which said that studies showed that people who were left-handed were more likely to be gay than right-handed people ...

I'm left-handed too ... although I use scissors with my right hand ... very odd ...

Speaking of left-handed ... I read an article in Time magazine back when I was in high school (sometime during the Dark Ages), which said that studies showed that people who were left-handed were more likely to be gay than right-handed people ...

I'm left-handed too ... although I use scissors with my right hand ... very odd ...

Hmm... guess I safe with coming on to lefty's, eh? :2thumbs:

Left-handed people seem to be more sensitive and creative too (though perhaps that's just an unfounded stereotype).

I feel so sorry for left-handed people trying to use scissors. A year or so ago I tried to teach myself to become ambidexterous, with varying degrees of success and while I did pick up most skills as soon as the little experiment was over I went back to favouring my right. Anyway I found using my left hand to cut with right-handed scissors to be all but impossible! It was odd too because right around that time there was a guy at work who was left-handed. One day I saw him walk to the other side of the room to pick up a knife to cut something when there was a pair of scissors right there. I thought "wow, how odd", then a week or so later I started the ambidextrous thing and it was like: "ohhhh"

Anyway best wishes to all left-handed people! :thumbup:

Kevin

how are scissors left ot right handed. Im a lefty and i use scissors with my left hand and i have never noticed this

Awww, don't worry about it. Left handed scissors are the complete opposites in everyway to right handed scissors, the way they're shapped, held, everything. I'm left handed too and I CANNOT, for the life of me, use left handed scissors. It's just something you grow up with. To me, using left handed scissors is very uncomfortable and for one thing, I can't cut paper with them!!! ;) I think it's one of those things in life that unless you were told you couldn't do it, you can do it.

- Kaiten

Edited by buttershots