[DomLuka] Question for Dom

:2thumbs:

What the hell is a twee? And what did the British do to it?? I swear if they harmed it... :ranger:

you'll never believe this dude...i have seen it all now! i actually found a wikipedia entry for "twee." it means..."In British English or English English, twee is from "tweet", a baby talk alteration of "sweet". It is used to denote something that is overly sweet, knowingly cute or overly precious."

Edited by jon
that means that he was born during the first or last few days of the changing signs..

if he's a Taurus/Gemini he's richly sensual.

if he's a Gemini/Cancer he displays great imagination and is very expressive

interesting...very interesting. im a scorpio. tell me about me. hehe. :devil:

that means that he was born during the first or last few days of the changing signs..

if he's a Taurus/Gemini he's richly sensual.

if he's a Gemini/Cancer he displays great imagination and is very expressive

Oooh, you know about this stuff Tim?? My bf's a capricorn/aquarius, what would that mean? :D

Also, it's really cool to hear about Jim.

Oooh, you know about this stuff Tim?? My bf's a capricorn/aquarius, what would that mean? :D

a Capricorn/Aquarian is a humanitarian, a social visionary. they know how the world SHOULD work, and try their hardest to make it that way.

and to Jon...

a Scorpio is determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate but also jealous resentful, obsessive, compulsive, obstinate and secretive

a Capricorn/Aquarian is a humanitarian, a social visionary. they know how the world SHOULD work, and try their hardest to make it that way.

and to Jon...

a Scorpio is determined, forceful, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate but also jealous resentful, obsessive, compulsive, obstinate and secretive

LOL. okay then, i sound so charming when you put it that way. sheesh. haha.

I second the twee reference on Leviathin's book. It's so improbable as to break the bounds of fiction. Sure, why not, let's have the transgendered six foot something male be both the highschool quarterback and homecoming queen. Books are supposed to have a message or relate in some way to your life, but you may as well be writing fantasy for all the relation that story had to the real world.

Ditto to Geography Club, the other gay themed book I read. I can't believe it won awards... I should probably write later about this.

BTW, I like Jim's sense of humor, the note at the beginning of the last chapter was misspelled :D

//shadows

That's odd...

Hey I like your name AFriendlyFace. Feels good to reply to a friendly face ^___^

Thanks Tony! :D

My real name's Kevin, but you can call me whatever you like (except Judy, it's a nice name, but I'd be a little miffed if you called me Judy :P )

Anyway have an awesome day and take care!

Kevin