Summer movie guide 2013

Star Trek  (long time star trek fan, don't tell anyone)

Fast and Furious (DC and I have seen them all, he wants to go see this one too)

Man of Steel (It's superman... need I say more?)

Monsters U (Bump's choice of the summer)

White House Down (Channing Tatum... duh!)

The Lone Ranger (Johnny Depp...  and it's Bump approved!)

and as a Bonus... Iron Man 3... which I saw today.

• Like 1

I want to see Star Trek. Because it's Star Trek, and also because Benedict Cumberbatch, who is yummy. In the House looked very interesting as well, I'd love to see that. Heard about This is the End a while back, and it sounds really funny, so I'd love to see that, too. And Much Ado About Nothing... Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Joss Whedon AND Shakespeare? Need I possibly say more? Pacific Rim looks interesting, I love sci-fi. Also, Charlie Hunnam, I remember him from the original UK Queer as Folk! <3 Girl Most Likely maybe, just because Darren Criss. Elysium looks cool. As for The World's End, I saw Martin Freeman and am already sold, because I love that man and everything he does.

Not on the list, of course, as they're already out, but I intend to see Iron Man 3, and I might go see Cloud Atlas tomorrow or the next day. I'm reading the book, which is quite amazing.

Thorn, you have a choice to make. If you go see Cloud Atlas without finishing the book, it will screw up the book for you. And you will be diverted by the changes and may lose some elements of the movie.

If you finish the book first, you will be disappointed in the structure of the movie, because there's no way you could get that book on the screen without losing something of the book, but you will be able to get into the movie characters and the visuals are, of course, stunning.

I love the movie. I wish I had finished the book before I saw it, though. Just my two cents.

I am looking forward to Star Trek, and later in the year, to Ender's Game. Even though I really dislike Orson Scott Card.

Personally, I can't wait to watch the latest adaptation of The Great Gatsby.

Not so much because the trailer captivated me but because I'm a longtime fan of Fitzgerald and am really curious to see Baz's take on the classic.

Plus, come on Leo DiCapro as Jay Gatsby. Psht. I'm sold.

sa

Personally, I can't wait to watch the latest adaptation of The Great Gatsby.

Not so much because the trailer captivated me but because I'm a longtime fan of Fitzgerald and am really curious to see Baz's take on the classic.

Plus, come on Leo DiCapro as Jay Gatsby. Psht. I'm sold.

sa

Maybe he'll finally get that Oscar...