[Renee Stevens] Rotate Postings or Single Postings

Rotate Postings or Single Postings  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather me stick to posting ONLY "Line of Sight" or would you like me to rotate it with "Thwarted"?

• Line of Sight only
    • Rotate "Line of Sight" and "Thwarted"
    • I'm good either way, as long as the stories keep coming!

So, I have a question for my readers. As I posted with the last chapter of "Line of Sight" I had a very busy week planned and was unsure whether or not I'd be able to have another chapter of "Line of Sight" ready. Unfortunately, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off and do NOT have a chapter of Line of Sight done. That's the bad news. Now, here's the good news... maybe...

I have been writing another "flash" piece with a group called the Wednesday Briefers. I am doing a continuous story at the moment that I am calling Thwarted. Each chapter so far has been just shy of 1,000 words (the maximum limit for the wednesday briefs). I know this is late notice, but I've been thinking about rotating "Line of Sight" and "Thwarted". There is a poll at the top of this thread.

I would love for my readers to vote and if there are more votes for rotating the two stories, the first chapter of "Thwarted" will post on Saturday. Let me know!

Edit to Add:  I am setting this poll to close on Friday, around 4 pm my time (US Mountain).  You have until that time to vote.

Edited by Renee Stevens