Dom posted that he sent in Ch 28!!!

So close yet so far!!! :(:( It's so stressful knowing that the symphony of words is floating out there in cyberspace, waiting to be posted.

I could almost feel the package in my hands.

Take Care®,

Vic

Oh, I can't wait. Ya know it is quite sad this addiction....ever since I read the Log Way. I was like this then. Not so much for TOU, that one wasn't really a favorite, but DD has me acting codependant again. :blink:

I'm glad Dom cleared up the little bit about the chapters, although I'm not sure where the 30 came from. I must have missed that somewhere.

But the package..can't wait to see what that's about.

Dom posted that he sent in Ch 28!!!

So close yet so far!!! :(:( It's so stressful knowing that the symphony of words is floating out there in cyberspace, waiting to be posted.

I could almost feel the package in my hands.

Take Care

OMG I am having a nervous breakdown knowing how close Ch 28 is.

Anyways.... I think I'm going to head into my little corner now and cry myself to sleep...... SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

-Nate

Edited by NateB

my thoughts exactly... it's unreal how amazingly accurate dom has portrayed rory's feelings... i would give anything to have something like that from my mom, something i could share with my kids forever...

there are officially tears here...

Thanks dom for being so amazing

OK, Dom....I have the biggest lump in my throat right now. I feel so happy for Rory and I feel so sad for him at the same time. I think tht all my life, I've wondered what my mom's voice sounded like, and reading the part about the CD made me feel so good for Rory. All of his memories were so sweet, and her wish list made me cry.

This chapter was awesome because it didn't need a cliffhanger, or a bunch of romance. Of course, the scene by the pool was great, and Im glad that Seth got to be in the chapter, and that he got to be there for Rory at the end, when they sang happy birthday to him........BTW, Im still convinced that one of those CD's is an Al Stewart CD that she confinscated.

That was really pleasant. The whole chapter I mean. I love that we got flashbacks of Rory and his mom. He truly seemed happy back then.

And I love part that he sorta realizes that her voice was kinda nasal. It was just endearing to me because isn't so true that you realize little quirks about someone long after they've gone and it just makes you miss them even more. I may be projecting a bit.

Anyways, I love Seth and Rory like to pieces, I'm sure I said that before. I'm glad Rory asked him to stay. I really do think they're going to make it pass a summer fling relationship; meaning Rory soo has to stay in Arizona.

Despite it's deep and serious subject, the chapter had some really amusing parts as well. This dialogue just cracked me up:

"You know, crying..."

"We don

Edited by c.a.
Guest Edmeister

Dom...Sir...I am amazed. I was so entranced by this story and this chapter especially that I had to register to be able to say thanks for letting us into one of your many worlds. I know my words cannot say enough to do justice to what you wrote...so I wont' even try.

Just thank you.

Ed

Edited by Edmeister

Well, I dont know what to say. That was amazing, not only did you touch the readers that always post here, but you also brought many new people to post, that has to say something. You have a great talent Dom. Thank you for the great chapter as well as a great story.

I was reading it and I am so highly emotional (hello I cried when the ant died on Honey I shrunk the kids ) lol But i was crying when reading parts of this, and my son woke up to go to the bathroom ( potty training) and he just stoped and looked at me fromthe doorway and said( was wrong Mommy) I couldent help but laugh. So now my son thinks Im weird. :blink: But Through I am highly emotional I usually dont cry when reading stories, but this one made me cry. Great job. I look forward to reading more.

Tiffany

Edited by OTRFK

Part of it choked me up, then when she mentioned reading stories to her grandchildren, I cried. Mostly because my only surviving blood-relative grandmother went Home in september. I wondered if she read us stories when we were little and I imagine she did, as she was constantly a part of our lives until we moved up north (even then she flew out now and again to see before she got sick). My mom gave me a picture today of my grandmother, my sister, and I that was taken about fifteen years ago, and I wanted to cry because was still my grandmother back then. Dom, to put it in perspective, only one other story got me to cry like that, thinking of her, and that was The Happy Years of Just Hit 'Send' by Grasshopper, when the Nic passed. Bravo Dom. Oh, and thank you for not ending this one a gigantamo cliff hanger :worship: