Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Epilogue suggestions thread

"The epilogue is working its way through the team." Just that one sentence from CJ a couple of days ago has once again set my palms to sweating, my heart to palpitating, and my imagination to running wild! Not only because it will wrap up all the loose ends, but because it will truly be the ending to this incredible journey. I want to both rejoice and cry like a blubbering idiot at the same time.

abducted goats after a flood ... 

cj: help help we need help ... save the epilog

human1 hears ... beehhhh beehhhh beehhhh

human2: horny big goat will like this one

more screams beehhhh beehhhh beehhhh

p31_RTR2RAOJ.jpg

human2: so which one will u bet on?

more screams beehhhh beehhhh beehhhh

goats: help help my bf gone mad!!!

3.jpg

Edited by hh5
  • Site Administrator

Now that I know the epilogue is "working its way through the team", I'm back to checking like 20 times a day for it. Is that pathetic, or what?

No, not pathetic 0:)

I may get in trouble for saying this, but we all need to have patience. CJ may not have continuous internet connection over the next while. Hopefully that will change soon, but is a valid excuse :)

No, not pathetic 0:)

I may get in trouble for saying this, but we all need to have patience. CJ may not have continuous internet connection over the next while. Hopefully that will change soon, but is a valid excuse :)

B) .................Believe it or not, I have patience for the Epilogue, I know it is coming but I'm not dire to see it everyday. The final chapter was what I was on pins and needles for. Once that was done the wrap-up seemed trivial to me, As I'm pretty sure what is going to address, maybe a surprise here and there, but I'm pretty sure what awaits us.

I guess I had a different take on things from what some others did. The last chapter was pretty much what I expected. Of course, I didn't have the answer to how the gang would survive. And while it wasn't a forgone certainty that they would come through the hurricane relatively safely, I just couldn't see CJ killing off any of his "children" after bonding with them for almost three years. I took some poetic license stating that I'm checking 20 times a day for the epilogue, but I really am anxious to see how all the loose ends get tied up. I'm a real sucker for the "happily ever after" stuff. I look forward not to whether things will all turn out okay, but as to HOW it will all work out. How will the guys

split their time between Florida and Australia; how the insurance company decides to handle a second claim so soon after the first; how they explain and ultimately use the gold; and on, and on, and on. But I also know that CJ has had many obstacles thrown in his path trying to get the story finished, whether it be fires, monsoons, internet problems, or even (ahem!!) garage doors. And while I may not always have the patience of Job, I'm abundant with understanding. Take your time, CJ, and get it just right. I'd still vote for right, over rushed, any day.

• Like 3

I guess I had a different take on things from what some others did. The last chapter was pretty much what I expected. Of course, I didn't have the answer to how the gang would survive. And while it wasn't a forgone certainty that they would come through the hurricane relatively safely, I just couldn't see CJ killing off any of his "children" after bonding with them for almost three years. I took some poetic license stating that I'm checking 20 times a day for the epilogue, but I really am anxious to see how all the loose ends get tied up. I'm a real sucker for the "happily ever after" stuff. I look forward not to whether things will all turn out okay, but as to HOW it will all work out. How will the guys

split their time between Florida and Australia; how the insurance company decides to handle a second claim so soon after the first; how they explain and ultimately use the gold; and on, and on, and on. But I also know that CJ has had many obstacles thrown in his path trying to get the story finished, whether it be fires, monsoons, internet problems, or even (ahem!!) garage doors. And while I may not always have the patience of Job, I'm abundant with understanding. Take your time, CJ, and get it just right. I'd still vote for right, over rushed, any day.

Well said :)

• Like 1

^ What he said. ^

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..