Cronuts

Zombie

What are they and do they contain wheat

if so no sir

It is a cross between a croissant and a doughnut, so I'm sure flower is used in making it.  I'd be happy to give it a try. 

Bad yes - but aren't the best tastes always bad for you ?   I am sooooooooooooo tired of rabbit food!

Lol. Why do you eat it then?

And I'm all for bad, just not deep-fried bad, sadly, I learned my lesson.

Everything in moderation.  I bet I could eat one of these per YEAR without feeling guilty.  There has to be a way to make it without it being deepfried.  Who's up for a scavenger hunt to see how to make these badboys~?

Everything in moderation.  I bet I could eat one of these per YEAR without feeling guilty.  There has to be a way to make it without it being deepfried.  Who's up for a scavenger hunt to see how to make these badboys~?

Ummmm....if it's not deep fried, wouldn't it be just an unusually shaped croissant with icing on it?

Ummmm....if it's not deep fried, wouldn't it be just an unusually shaped croissant with icing on it?

Yes and with cream between each layer. Maybe we should call it crogel.

croissants_zps7b8b44ad.jpg

I love the croissant! Slice one in half, add sliced smoked turkey, Swiss cheese, mayo, lettuce & tomato.

OH... and bacon

Edited by jamessavik

So, it's a croissant shaped like a donut and fried.  Other than that it's just a piece of bread with some sweet stuff in and on it.  Give me a fresh hot supreme pizza instead.  :P  YUM!!

They have been all over the morning talk shows. There are copy cats of them springing up all over the country. The guy in New York limits how many you can buy. He says they are just a part of his bakery but it was something it took a few years to perfect and now he has  lines waiting daily to just get in and get one. One would kill my diet for a month. lol

You know i am!