turn 4 starts now(start time was moved for personal reasons). Event: Home Terrain Advantage - you can claim two territories that your army focuses toward (example - legion gets two hill territories), must have one of the terrain type before this turn started

The Duchy of Sardinia sends it's Phalanxs throughout the Mountains of 45 and 48 M *Eyes the Hyrulians suspiciously*...

Btw the Pixies I notice haven't made mention that they have a home territory to my knowledge......

I also painted the map in order to keep track of what we were doing...

gallery_12506_1070_67300.png

• Like 1

Actually the colors are great when the plain is green. I realized two things,first,  I have no home territory as Duchy mentioned and second, why do I have one territory less than others? *sobs hysterically* I'm sure I missed a day :'( 

Hereby the pixie claims 95P as home and pokes at 110H as new territory.

*Disappears in the caves to cry over the unclaimed land*

Edited by nostalgiclikeyou

Actually the colors are great when the plain is green. I realized two things,first,  I have no home territory as Duchy mentioned and second, why do I have one territory less than others? *sobs hysterically* I'm sure I missed a day :'( 

Hereby the pixie claims 95P as home and pokes at 110H as new territory.

*Disappears in the caves to cry over the unclaimed land*

because you have no home territory is why yer one less than everyone else. :P

and there is no 95P, you mean 105P?

We claim 39 M, And there was much debate on our part... 52H should feel lucky we did not choose them instead :P

Then what color would you like Great Nomad of Hyrule :P

Edited by Celethiel

LOL no.  It's just that I did a map too XD so looking at yours, I was like, uhhhhhhh.

Oh and 95F is that one on the sea that kind of looks like a tumor growing into the ocean.

:o CEL!  There is no 39M because I've already claimed 39P!!!!!

Edited by Myiege

LOL no.  It's just that I did a map too XD so looking at yours, I was like, uhhhhhhh.

Oh and 95F is that one on the sea that kind of looks like a tumor growing into the ocean.

:o CEL!  There is no 39M because I've already claimed 39P!!!!!

sorry more and more i wonder if i have dislexia... I meant 35 M...

and to the map issue, well then we can take turns posting an updated map.