1 hour ago, Ali Pedroso said:

My aunt is scared of spiders and I'm giving her a book of spiders for her birthday :devil:

That sounds like a good desensitizing therapy opportunity. Don't forget to have your camera ready to take a picture of her face when she unwraps the present. :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 7:12 AM, Pmsingtiger said:

I bought a tarantula - yes a live one - from my friend's pet store for $25 and I put that thing in his lunch box and waited for the phone call. 

:lol: That'll teach him to make his own lunch from now on, and to not play cruel jokes, April 1st or not. :pissed: What happened to the poor spider ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

:lol: That'll teach him to make his own lunch from now on, and to not play cruel jokes, April 1st or not. :pissed: What happened to the poor spider ?

I gave it to my friend who has tarantulas. ❤️ My husband saw it and shut his lunch box and called me to start screaming at me. 

• Haha 5
  • 4 months later...

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/de/4f/c8/de4fc805dd894a9a4c90b33858d9f433.jpg

Nice to post something here, it has been a while. On my Monday update (22 Oct) I had a joke about Australian Spiders. Not many see it there, so here is a re-post of it.

This for all, but a special note to the following:

@Stellar an Australian neighbor. @C James mainly because of 'Circumnavigation' and the 3 Aussies here that I know of,

@Graeme , @Palantir 

and @quokka

Edited by sandrewn
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, sandrewn said:

Nice to post something here, it has been a while. On my Monday update (22 Oct) I had a joke about Australian Spiders. Not many see it there, so here is a re-post of it.

Naturally @Timothy M. and I were among the few who saw the original posting. Timmy’s Spidey-sense alerted him to your Status Update! That and a Mention.  ;–)

• Like 1
16 hours ago, sandrewn said:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/de/4f/c8/de4fc805dd894a9a4c90b33858d9f433.jpg

This for all, but a special note to the following:

@Stellar an Australian neighbor. @C James mainly because of 'Circumnavigation' and the 3 Aussies here that I know of,

@Graeme , @Palantir 

and @quokka

Yeps seen most of those around, but some are only found on the east coast of Australia, and two are not venomous 

Edited by quokka
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know plenty of people who are terrified of spiders, but they don't scare me personally. I really don't mind them, at all. Cockroaches on the other hand... I find them revoltingly disgusting! A few years ago, I couldn't even sleep in a room if I was aware that there was a cockroach. Nowadays, I'm doing much better, but not by much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 hours ago, sandrewn said:

You should post your other spider jokes too. Like this one

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e6/2e/bf/e62ebf055c59912881baa924d09bde76.jpg

For a certain Dane here at GA

(and they all have 8 legs)

:heart: 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...