• Site Administrator

Sorry, honey...hope you don't die while I'm running around screaming and flailing my arms around like Kermit the Frog doing the Snoopy dance!  :unsure:

13413102_10154348353373945_7209981162450

• Like 5

My cat just threw up a humongous spider. On my diner table. 'twas a gift, I assume :(

It's worse than that. Those are not gifts. They are actually hunting lessons. Cats own us, and they find our lack of hunting skills unacceptable. Their answer is to bring us dead stuff to motivate us to join them in hunting, because we are kittens who need to learn how to hunt. I am totally not joking. I love cats, but some of their behavior is quite nefarious.  :o

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 3

It's worse than that. Those are not gifts. They are actually hunting lessons. Cats own us, and they find our lack of hunting skills unacceptable. Their answer is to bring us dead stuff to motivate us to join them in hunting, because we are kittens who need to learn how to hunt. I am totally not joking. I love cats, but some of their behavior is quite nefarious.  :o

Hehe yeah I heard about this many times and it's really credible. Though, I prefer to see it as a gift - even if for my cat it means supporting a disabled hooman :gikkle:

• Like 1

Hehe yeah I heard about this many times and it's really credible. Though, I prefer to see it as a gift - even if for my cat it means supporting a disabled hooman :gikkle:

Still, it'd be nice if they'd bring a rabbit instead of a spider, or worse, a snake. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Still, it'd be nice if they'd bring a rabbit instead of a spider, or worse, a snake. :ph34r:

:yes:

Though, I have to say that snakes don't really scare me. I find it weird that they walk on their tummy but well, I can live with it.

Spiders? Those things are way too bizarre, they freak the hell out of me. And as a general rule, anything having more than 4 legs is just plain evil to me :no:

Edited by FieldMan
  • Like 1

:yes:

Though, I have to say that snakes don't really scare me. I find it weird that they walk on their tummy but well, I can live with it.

Spiders? Those things are way too bizarre, they freak the hell out of me. And as a general rule, anything having more than 4 legs is just plain evil to me :no:

Snakes, maggots, and slugs are on the top of my icky list. Spiders don't bother me as long as they keep their distance and are not huge. I tend to kill them though. I've no desire to pick one up or keep one as a pet. 

• Like 1

hqdefault.jpg

Apparently, Gooty Ornamentals are really popular among spider enthusiasts because they're "beautiful." :rolleyes: I guess beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, lol.

Okay, I admit, the coloring is kinda cool, but the tarantula still creeps me out. :unsure:

• Like 2