Those are some scary looking spiders. I never try to kill spiders though even if they are a bit scary. I'll always put them in a glass and them take them into the garden and release them. No point in taking somethings life just because it weirds us out.

• Like 3

Can any one here tell me how to find that thread on Snakes that was in the Lounge? I can't find it. I don't how to go back further than the three pages showing or if it is even possible to do so?

Thanks in advance

sandrewn

I found a spider in the kitchen this morning. I didn't have the heart to kill it, so I tried to pick it up on a piece of paper, but it was quick and ran over my hand. I managed to throw it outside, but soon afterwards my hand started to swell up and throb like hell. Although I didn't feel it at the time, I guess the little pest must have bitten me. My hand's still swollen hours later. It was only a small spider, but it definitely has a nasty bite.   

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
23 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I can't believe I'm the first to post this SATW link.

https://satwcomic.com/merry-ukrainian-christmas  :rofl: 

Glædelig Jul !

God Jul, Timothy ! :) 

I saw Zombies avatar on front page and for a second I thought he might be back until I saw it was the Spider topic.. Still miss him :( 

• Sad 3
50 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

God Jul, Timothy ! :) 

I saw Zombies avatar on front page and for a second I thought he might be back until I saw it was the Spider topic.. Still miss him :( 

I had the same thought... :(

• Sad 3
1 hour ago, Slytherin said:

43 minutes ago, clochette said:

I had the same thought... :(

:( Sorry - but it's the first spider SATW, so I couldn't resist.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

:( Sorry - but it's the first spider SATW, so I couldn't resist.

That was an adorable one! See? Spiders are our friends!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...