Tim, I give you credit for some control, it wasn't the little ones I anticipated you drooling over but rather their hunky papas. Also, Kitt is correct you will eventually finish reading and when you do you will understand why we keep urging you to do it now. In addition if you weren't in this forum you wouldn't know just how often we think about you.

• Like 2

Okay, so I gritted my teeth and read the rest of the story. :read:  The bad stuff was not as horrible as I feared, and the good stuff was pretty wonderful. But I'm still glad I waited, since there were some chapter endings which would have been worrying, if I hadn't been able to jump straight into the next one.

I think Jim got forgiven too easily and I'd have liked a confrontation with his parents if they were the ones who complained. :angry:

Jamie was awesome, and it was funny how the whole thing ended the way it began, with kissing the wrong guy. :lol:

It's a good story, but one of the few of Sasha's I probably won't read again. However, I'm glad I got closure and left them at a happy moment in their lives, with a bright future ahead.

Happy now, Sasha ?

• Like 3

Don't know about Sasha ... but I'm glad you finished the story ... now remember when Sasha writes the sequel you gotta hold out until we get to the part where all the guys are wearing kilts ... it's gonna be great ...

• Like 1

Ummm - when did we decide that a) Sasha was writing that sequel, and B) that the guys would all be wearing kilts? I thought the whole thing was still up for discussion.

I have to be honest with you - Sasha is not real big on sequels. This one and Born Wolf both sort of demand them though and I am encouraging him every chance I get.

LOL ok - I didn't intend that smiley to be there - it was supposed to be a    b ) 

• Like 1

Ummmm ... by "we" do you mean a) Sasha and the voices + you or B) the resident readers dwelling in the benign despotism of SashaWorld? Cause really either way it's up to Sasha and we know he doesn't like sequels but, hope springs eternal ... I believe dressing the guys in kilts falls under the category of fan fiction.

Argh ... I got a smiley too ...

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 1

Okay, so I gritted my teeth and read the rest of the story. :read:  The bad stuff was not as horrible as I feared, and the good stuff was pretty wonderful. But I'm still glad I waited, since there were some chapter endings which would have been worrying, if I hadn't been able to jump straight into the next one.

I think Jim got forgiven too easily and I'd have liked a confrontation with his parents if they were the ones who complained. :angry:

Jamie was awesome, and it was funny how the whole thing ended the way it began, with kissing the wrong guy. :lol:

It's a good story, but one of the few of Sasha's I probably won't read again. However, I'm glad I got closure and left them at a happy moment in their lives, with a bright future ahead.

Happy now, Sasha ?

Happier.

Bottom line is I don't even think Sasha gets to make the decision. It is really up to the voices in that over crowded head of his! Best we can hope for is that I have a little bit of sway with them. They do at least listen, but it is yet to be seen if I can actually influence them!

• Like 1

Bottom line is I don't even think Sasha gets to make the decision. It is really up to the voices in that over crowded head of his! Best we can hope for is that I have a little bit of sway with them. They do at least listen, but it is yet to be seen if I can actually influence them!

Please don't give up Kitt...play dirty if you have to..we depend on you too, you know...wolves are pack animals :thumbup::yes: