Sasha didn't forget..he delivered...and boy did he deliver....It was perfect perfect perfect. Another amazing story with amazing characters that I will never forget...( I would like, bake cookies or something, for Erin...just saying).Thank you, Sasha for giving us another treasure...cheers Gary

• Like 1

Umm... still waiting...

maybe Sasha forgot - or wants us to beg for the last installment. :)

auto posting system keeps a funny schedule...

Sasha didn't forget..he delivered...and boy did he deliver....It was perfect perfect perfect. Another amazing story with amazing characters that I will never forget...( I would like, bake cookies or something, for Erin...just saying).Thank you, Sasha for giving us another treasure...cheers Gary

I'm sure Erin would enjoy your cookies very much. thank you Gary.

• Like 1

Sasha - I don't have the words to convey what I think and feel... other than to simply say "Well done!" Other words may follow but for now...

Humbly yours,

Dughlas

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 1

Sasha - I don't have the words to convey what I think and feel... other than to simply say "Well done!" Other words may follow but for now...

Humbly yours,

Dughlas

Oh sweetie, I'm not that good really. I'm just lucky to have a wonderful editor and strong characters. And lovely readers.

HaHa...I think you caught him Ron...he said "us".....nananananah Tim :P :P :funny:

I'm quite capable of begging on your behalf, Gary. ^_^

and I'm happy that the story ended perfectly for you. :yes:

but I haven't managed to get back to it yet (don't tell sasha)

• Like 2

You know Tim you could just read the remainder of the story then you wouldn't need to slink about in shame. Seriously, I do think you would like what Sasha has written.

Hey where's Kitt? I thought we be hearing from her now that she doesn't need to keep secrets on this one...

You know Tim you could just read the remainder of the story then you wouldn't need to slink about in shame. Seriously, I do think you would like what Sasha has written.

Hey where's Kitt? I thought we be hearing from her now that she doesn't need to keep secrets on this one...

Man has a point Tim.

Also, not sure where Ma is, I think there may have been a barn emergency keeping her from us. More rousing games of catch the pony perhaps?

Sorry ladies and gents!  No - it was not a barn emergency that kept me from playing. Unless that is you consider me taking a day off to hide my migraine in a cool dark quiet room an emergency. Actually - most of the others at the barn did!

Now that the boys are happily getting started on their ever after, I can voice my opinion on what might happen in the future - seeds I have already planted in Sasha's furtile little head.

I can soooooo see Luke and Erie 5 or so years down the road - back to their home town after graduation from Rutgers. working in their chosen fields and considering how they wish to become parents.  I even made a suggestion to Sasha how I think their first born should come to them, but giving that away might turn out to be tattling!  Note - i said first born - I can picture them ( and of course Uncle Jameson and his lady) with a whole passel of kids between em!

Sorry ladies and gents!  No - it was not a barn emergency that kept me from playing. Unless that is you consider me taking a day off to hide my migraine in a cool dark quiet room an emergency. Actually - most of the others at the barn did!

Now that the boys are happily getting started on their ever after, I can voice my opinion on what might happen in the future - seeds I have already planted in Sasha's furtile little head.

I can soooooo see Luke and Erie 5 or so years down the road - back to their home town after graduation from Rutgers. working in their chosen fields and considering how they wish to become parents.  I even made a suggestion to Sasha how I think their first born should come to them, but giving that away might turn out to be tattling!  Note - i said first born - I can picture them ( and of course Uncle Jameson and his lady) with a whole passel of kids between em!

There might be a sequel??? omg omg That would be too cool! But Sasha doesn't really do sequels.... :boy:

There might be a sequel??? omg omg That would be too cool! But Sasha doesn't really do sequels.... :boy:

But, and I believe I heard it bandied about, there is a rumor of a sequel to Born Wolf at some point. So never say never, my friend--never!

• Like 3

But, and I believe I heard it bandied about, there is a rumor of a sequel to Born Wolf at some point. So never say never, my friend--never!

Confirmed. There WILL be a sequel to Born Wolf. I begin work on Raising Wolf in November. I promise there will be something to read before the end of this calendar year.

Edited by Sasha Distan
  • Like 2

Sorry ladies and gents!  No - it was not a barn emergency that kept me from playing. Unless that is you consider me taking a day off to hide my migraine in a cool dark quiet room an emergency. 

Oh Kitt, sorry to hear the reason for your quietude... I can relate... I am disabled by severe chronic migraine and cluster headache. Glad you're up and about again.

Little Lukes and Eries... and little Jamesons... that would be like having DC action figures running amok. They could all come visit the Renfaire and we could dress them in kilts [cause little ones are adorable in kilts, like puupies] and... Tim!!! stop drooling.

So, Sasha are you hearing any little "little voices" in your furtile [ I like that, furtile] thinking space? Just imagine it could become a series with theatrical spinoffs and... Tim!!! stop drooling.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 2

**Gets a water proof cover for Tim's keyboard, orders a case of paper toweling, and puts down a dropcloth.**

There, now you can all talk about kilts, and little soccer,footballers and cheerleaders!

• Like 1

I was a bit freaked out at first at the accusation of me drooling over 'little ones' in kilts, but I'm hoping duhglas got carried away and had them grow into older teens at least before imagining anything drool worthy :o

why am I even in this forum when I'm still refusing to finish the story...?

• Like 1