Are you familiar with renaissance faires? The Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire is held near where I live. Friends of mine have a shop there selling hiking kilts, shirts and the various other bits of clothing necessary to the look of an Elizabethan Scot. So for 13 weeks from the beginning of August until the end of October I spend my weekends wrapping my arms and kilts about the waists of various and sundry men. The side benefit is that I am then able to quite openly admire and discuss the assets of said gents with whomever companions them. Yesterday there was an overwhelming number of very attractive 20's and 30's. We have a grand time having them parade about the shop and posing with hands on hips, heads turned to look over a shoulder while with a wink displaying their pleated bums. It is as we tell them eye candy.

If you're ever nearby I'll gladly kilt you as well. We once kilted a carriage horse to celebrate Scots weekend so I'm certain we could accommodate a wolf and maybe Copper too.

• Like 3

The side benefit is that I am then able to quite openly admire and discuss the assets of said gents with whomever companions them.

ohhhh :P  :whistle:

so do tell us: do you suggest they take the Scots option in relation to underwear (or rather the lack of it) ???

and how many of them accepts the dare.... :*)

• Like 3

delicious, delicious kilts... om nom noms

you gotta try and pick a  man to play fantasy Paddy McZhang for us now...

When I picture Paddy... a beefy Keanu Reeves comes to mind...the black hair and exotic eyes and he is about six feet...the hairiness is about right...not that I have really thought about this :*):rolleyes::blushing::no: ....aaahhhhhh...Keanu in a kilt works for me :boy: ...cheers...Gary

A man in a kilt is a wonderful thing :lol:

Agreed...and a man out of a kilt is even better...

• Like 1

I should write something else with kilts in maybe. Draw on Dugh's vast wealth of experience. Maybe i can visit a renaissance fair in the name of "research"...

There was a James Bond movie that starred George Lazenby...in it , he wore a kilt and it was so hottt...maybe you could write a story about a secret agent who is Scottish (re Tim's observation) and wears a kilt...and the setting could be in the very windy highlands :boy: ...I would read that story...just sayin.....cheers

• Like 1

Mr. Bond is Scottish and while he may be my father's age Sean Connery wears a very fine kilt.

Kitt if you decide to visit us at Mt. Hope let me know ahead of time and I'll try to get you discounted tickets. The shop is actually two friends of mine each being a separate entity. Tina's business is "As You Like It" and Gary is "Up Your Kilt" so we are known as "Up Your Kilt As You Like It" or "As You Like It Up Your Kilt" because If it is not as you like it, it has no business being up your kilt... that would be a bad touch.

In my experience Tim many of the lads actually wear some thing under their kilt. Our hot humid summer weather makes for chaffing of the twig and berries. Also, I have kilted lads of 12/13 years to those in their 60's. Mums really are not to keen on the idea of their baby boy going "regimental" particularly when he wants to wear the kilt to school. I recomend they wear nylon running shorts, modesty is preserved and the kilt moves well. Besides we are all naked under our clothes...

So Sasha perhaps you should try kilts instead of speedos... the naughty suggestion of just what is under those pleats can be very intriguing. I very much enjoy the joyful sparkle in the eye of a shy somewhat awkward lad once I have dressed him a kilt and had him strike what we refer to as the "I'm too sexy for my kilt" pose for all and sundry to admire both sets of his cheeks. Very often there will be the most beautiful blush and happy laughter. Of course after that we stand him front of a full length mirror so that he can see how he looks and turn his back to the mirror to see the fall of pleats on his now obviously hot little bum. While I certainly enjoy the the hunky boys it's the shy insecure ones that are often the most beautiful...

My apologies for rambling on...

• Like 4

". . . because If it is not as you like it, it has no business being up your kilt..."

So true!  :*) Finer words have never been said, Dughlas. ;)

Edited by Ron
  • Like 2

What?? Just an innocent question. I thought you might have spilled some of that famous danish pastry and hot chocolate while you were sneaking a read of DC when no one was looking. Why are you blushing Tim? :rofl::boy: ...so cute when you do that...cheers...Gary :gikkle: