You might be tall but you also admit to being part African wild dog thus, Little Wolf. Terriers do not recognize their size so they are in their minds big dogs and rarely back down. Remember too, I am an old dog with a son older than you so I tend to use diminutives as terms of endearment not disrespect for those his age and younger. However, I would never call you "pup".

And yet you see "pup" you might actually get away with... Also, whilst an AHD might only be the approximate size of a large golden retriever, and skinnier, the crushing force of there jaws has a psi to equal a crocodile. There are also one of the only dog breeds not descended from the wolf. I'm weird, why do I know all this?

sorry to hear about your desert.

Oh... I like the story and I know that Sasha has a reason for everything but that doesn't mean I enjoy seeing the guys in turmoil. We're just at the stage of the story when Sasha is mean and nasty [i don't really believe that either, but Sasha keeps telling us he's mean]. Thing are bound to improve eventually

• Like 4

I loved it. And now we understand why Greg had to die... To give Luke a reason to get mad at Erin!

Re 'pup' -- I call my children Fluffyhead and my pets Fluffypants. You may pick either one, Sasha ;-)

Ummm...stick with Sasha. seems best.

I am hanging in...but barely... the problem is in the waiting...for the pain to recede and for the next chapter....I know..patience Gary....cheers all...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder Gary. Think of how good it'll feel when all that pain goes away.

Oh... I like the story and I know that Sasha has a reason for everything but that doesn't mean I enjoy seeing the guys in turmoil. We're just at the stage of the story when Sasha is mean and nasty [i don't really believe that either, but Sasha keeps telling us he's mean]. Thing are bound to improve eventually

I'm such a sucker for happy endings.

All of the above makes me glad I've stopped reading this story. I may return when things get better. :)

Tim! I am shocked at you! You gave up on me, Luke and Erin. I will now sulk.

• Like 1

For once I guess I will have to support Gary trying to wait out the last chapters before starting a story.  Stories would not be very interesting if it was all sunshine and flowers through out, a little conflict and turmoil is needed. But I can also appreciate being able to just read through the tough parts and get back to a happy place in a story before having to put it down and/or wait for the next chapter.

• Like 3

For once I guess I will have to support Gary trying to wait out the last chapters before starting a story.  Stories would not be very interesting if it was all sunshine and flowers through out, a little conflict and turmoil is needed. But I can also appreciate being able to just read through the tough parts and get back to a happy place in a story before having to put it down and/or wait for the next chapter.

Hey...what do you mean for once?...lol

Tim! I am shocked at you! You gave up on me, Luke and Erin. I will now sulk.

Sulk away Sasha :lol: - but I will read the rest of the story at some point. I just need to get over being :pissed: at Greg getting killed off.

Tim you stopped reading??? Ok, I guess I can understand if you're waiting for the story to reach an up turn. I'm doing the same thing with RAB.

Yes, I'm keeping a sharp eye on this forum to find out when things are getting better. :P

Sulk away Sasha :lol: - but I will read the rest of the story at some point. I just need to get over being :pissed: at Greg getting killed off.

Yes, I'm keeping a sharp eye on this forum to find out when things are getting better. :P

And you were giving me a hard time for holding off on the other two stories!!! I've got your number now Tim :P:o-_-:rolleyes:

• Like 2

a great story and gripping. Your feel a little heavy on the drama quotient in Ch 25 though. Luke's brother has just died and the school and his friends are aware and yet he isn't given space re the homophobia (Jim, coach) and then Erin ramps it up with his fears that Luke will blame not only himself but Erin as well and Erin walks. All these things are plausible but the timeframe is a little compressed. Did i say that the story was great? i always like your writing wolfie.

• Like 1

a great story and gripping. Your feel a little heavy on the drama quotient in Ch 25 though. Luke's brother has just died and the school and his friends are aware and yet he isn't given space re the homophobia (Jim, coach) and then Erin ramps it up with his fears that Luke will blame not only himself but Erin as well and Erin walks. All these things are plausible but the timeframe is a little compressed. Did i say that the story was great? i always like your writing wolfie.

I would sort of agree with you. There was a lot of stuff to happen, and in part I wanted it over quickly, because I didn't especially like writing that whole section, and partly...Luke is grief stricken. All the "downtime" between the drama would be much of the same. You can call this lazy if you like.

And thanks, it's nice to know you like the story.  :glomp:

I definitely don't see it as lazy. One of your great strengths is character based stories that are not strictly plot driven but deal with the subtler aspects of challenging relationships.  Direct confusion certainly has those elements and i don't want to see the sublets buried in huge plot action. That said i am just a part o the audience, it is your story to play out as you see fit. 

• Like 2

I definitely don't see it as lazy. One of your great strengths is character based stories that are not strictly plot driven but deal with the subtler aspects of challenging relationships.  Direct confusion certainly has those elements and i don't want to see the sublets buried in huge plot action. That said i am just a part o the audience, it is your story to play out as you see fit. 

I always value your comments my dear. I hope we can continue to impress.

Thanks for writing for us.

Ditto from me....and dughlas, I loved your review of this last chapter...Cheers...Gary

I totally agree :read:  This is a wonderful story, just like everything else I´ve read from you.

Thank you. You guys are always so nice to us.

and I just wanted to second what Gary said, Dughlas, your last review was so touching, I will keep it with me always.

• Like 2