Hmmm maybe I should read the reviews. Or will that spoil the story for me once I start reading it again ? :unsure:

Don't be unsure; it will definitely spoil the story if you read the reviews. Come back, Timothy--it's time to comeback to the story now.

Edited by Ron
  • Like 1

Hmmm maybe I should read the reviews. Or will that spoil the story for me once I start reading it again ? :unsure:

It'll spoil it. Luke and Erin would never forgive you

Don't be unsure; it will definitely spoil the story if you read the reviews. Come back, Timothy--it's time to comeback to the story now.

What Ron said. It's time to come back to the fold Tim, I promise it's safe now.

• Like 1

For once I guess I will have to support Gary trying to wait out the last chapters before starting a story.  Stories would not be very interesting if it was all sunshine and flowers through out, a little conflict and turmoil is needed. But I can also appreciate being able to just read through the tough parts and get back to a happy place in a story before having to put it down and/or wait for the next chapter.

Headstall recently introduced me to Sasha's writings (thanks again) so I have had the joy of reading whole stories all the way through and had to struggle with the agonizing wait for stories that are still unfolding. On balance I don't think I could stop reading Direct Confusion.

I keep giving Gary all the thanks and I suppose at some stage Sasha should get some credit too  :P

• Like 2

OK... but there are only 2 more chapters left. You've gotta get back on the bandwagon sometime.

Only two more chapters??  Am I happy or sad?? I'm not sure...ok...both...yeah...both.....sad it's ending but happy cuz Sasha can write something else!! Cool!!

• Like 3

Only two more chapters??  Am I happy or sad?? I'm not sure...ok...both...yeah...both.....sad it's ending but happy cuz Sasha can write something else!! Cool!!

This is my least favourite bit about reading a great story. Yes I want to know how the story ends but I want it to go on forever. 

• Like 3

Headstall recently introduced me to Sasha's writings (thanks again) so I have had the joy of reading whole stories all the way through and had to struggle with the agonizing wait for stories that are still unfolding. On balance I don't think I could stop reading Direct Confusion.

I keep giving Gary all the thanks and I suppose at some stage Sasha should get some credit too  :P

Thanks Bucket...but Sasha gets ALL the credit...we luv him...and we luv Kitt too :great: .....Cheers...Gary

• Like 2

I suppose at some stage Sasha should get some credit too  :P

Damn straight! Though I always give credit to Kitt for making me look as good as she does.

This is my least favourite bit about reading a great story. Yes I want to know how the story ends but I want it to go on forever. 

Ah, the agony and the ecstasy. Such a trying thing.

• Like 2

Only two chapters? I think I might cry. These guys have become very real for me and the thought of their lives together continuing but having no further insight seems sad. I know this means Sasha can listen to and share the other voices in his head but gee. Yep stupid as it may be I've got tears...

• Like 3

Wait Tim... things are not cheery just yet and the reviews will tell you what is happening.

thanks for the warning (and to Ron too), I'll stay away from reviews as well as chapters :)

I'll wait for the story to be complete and sit down to read on a day I'm in the mood and can fortify myself with hot chocolate and proper Danish pastry.

• Like 3

I both love and hate that my writing has this affect on my readers. It's wonderful you are so involved, but I feel responsible for your happiness now, and sad that I will/have made you sad. 

The end is soon... I'm sorry about that.

• Like 2

thanks for the warning (and to Ron too), I'll stay away from reviews as well as chapters :)

I'll wait for the story to be complete and sit down to read on a day I'm in the mood and can fortify myself with hot chocolate and proper Danish pastry.

Face it Tim...you are as a big a wuss as I am :P ... :,(

• Like 2

Face it Tim...you are as a big a wuss as I am :P ... :,(

Guilty as charged :lol: (where is that chicken or ostrich emoticon when I need it !)

But it wasn't so much Greg dying which upset me - even if it was sad. :,( No, it was the timing, which was calculated to make Luke feel max guilty and drive a wedge into his relationship with E. I find it hard to forgive Sasha for causing that extra amount of remorse and hurt and upset, and I really don't want to experience it by reading the subsequent chapters.

• Like 1

Guilty as charged :lol: (where is that chicken or ostrich emoticon when I need it !)

But it wasn't so much Greg dying which upset me - even if it was sad. :,( No, it was the timing, which was calculated to make Luke feel max guilty and drive a wedge into his relationship with E. I find it hard to forgive Sasha for causing that extra amount of remorse and hurt and upset, and I really don't want to experience it by reading the subsequent chapters.

Ok...it hurt...but I can forgive Sasha anything cuz I know he will make it better and you will forgive him too because he is awesome :worship:  and the story is awesome :read: and we will get our happy ending :huh:  I hope...so suck it up and get reading :P Cheers buddy...Gary

• Like 2

Nice try, Gary. :lol:

Nope, I'm going to stay firm in my resolve and wait for the story to be complete - and even then it'll take some persuasion for me to get back into the mess Luke has gotten into (I mean I have to persuade myself, everyone here has already done a good job).

And how are you doing with NOT reading Redemption and Wolf, Gary ? :evil:

• Like 1

Nice try, Gary. :lol:

Nope, I'm going to stay firm in my resolve and wait for the story to be complete - and even then it'll take some persuasion for me to get back into the mess Luke has gotten into (I mean I have to persuade myself, everyone here has already done a good job).

And how are you doing with NOT reading Redemption and Wolf, Gary ? :evil:

Damn..I was hoping you would cave before I did... :o  I actually opened up the story page of Wolf today and got distracted and put it off... :huh: I am weakening fast...I need more Sasha...cheers...Gary

• Like 1

I hate that this discussion had turned into the work of mine people are NOT reading...

*sulks*

well, I can't understand why someone wouldn't read Redemption or Wolf. :read:  :worship:

At least no one is hurt badly in those two stories...  :unsure:  ehmm wait....  well not in a sort of fatal way... and Kier kind of deserves it...  and fate (or sasha) does make it up to Oli... :P   ehmm or not... :unsure:

Never mind - but the stories are wonderful and funny and cute most of the time :lol:

• Like 1

Oh you love when they say pretty things to you!

Ok - I am gonna risk the wrath of the wolf here and say a couple things.

Tim, yes there was hurt and sadness, but the end chapters are worth it.

Gary, you have no clue how amusing Redemption's a Bitch can be - I couldn't even begin to describe it - you just gotta read! And as for Oli... he finds himself in a pickle I have never seen before in a werewolf story!

(Puts on my kevlar jumping vest. At least vital organs will be protected when the fur flies.)

• Like 3

I hate that this discussion had turned into the work of mine people are NOT reading...

*sulks*

I think that you should remember that most of the conversation has been about how we want to avoid reading the ongoing stories but can't resist  :P

One good thing about the delay between chapters is that we get to participate in the forums and reviews. I have found that I don't write comments when I am caught up in the story. At the risk of saying pretty things, the writing is too damn good.

• Like 4