Hey, it's not my fault... I didn't drool everywhere... my only crime(?) was to share the joys of bums in pleats... it seemed like a good idea at the time and you have to admit no food was involved... oh, wait... there was some brief mention of hot chocolate and pastry.

• Like 2

But at least it made me read Summer Camp again :)

Y'know, I have never actually read Summer Camp. I wrote it, Kitt edited in, i read each chapter through for the edits and we posted. By the time i was done, I was already started with MUSH! and running back to Direct Confusion (among other things) and I've never actually sat down to read the whole thing.

Okay, we've cleared up the mess - or rather dragged the kilt fun over in the Redemption forum. (Mann, why aren't you over there, too ?)

So why is no one saying anything about the new Confusion chapter, so I can find out how things are going ??

Oh well, never mind, tonight is OLI night, yeah :P

• Like 1

Okay, we've cleared up the mess - or rather dragged the kilt fun over in the Redemption forum. (Mann, why aren't you over there, too ?)

So why is no one saying anything about the new Confusion chapter, so I can find out how things are going ??

Oh well, never mind, tonight is OLI night, yeah :P

No one wants to ruin the surprise for you. it does make it hard to discuss the new chapter if you know someone in the forum hasn't reads like the last 4 chapters. Tim there's only one chapter left next week. Go back and read.

and yes. there is Oli tonight.

I can't keep my gob shut... Tim it's time to return.

I am sitting here with tears on my cheeks not because the story is painful. In fact as I said in my review the sunshine has returned to Luke's life. I am crying because we are soo very near the ending of our time with Luke and Erin, Jameson and the others. I'm not ready for that to be... but I understand it's almost time to them live their lives without us peering anxiously over their shoulders. They need the peace to be who they are without our second guessing... but dammit... please, not just yet...

Sasha and Kitt this story, really it doesn't seem just a story, has been one of the finest things I've yet to read. I know that you are pleased and troubled that your work effects readers so strongly... a lovely curse for all of us to share. You've raised the bar high with this one Wolf.

With all due respect to you both,

Dughlas

• Like 2

Credit goes to Sasha dear - all I do is polish off the rough edges. 

Honestly - I cannot wait till next weeks chapter posts. I know you all will be disappointed that it ends, but I have so much I want to say that I can't till you all read next weeks posting!

• Like 2

Kitt - I know that the thoughts and words flow from Sasha's fevered mind but since he and others give credit to you for the smoothing of the rough stuff I would be remiss if I too didn't make mention of your efforts. :thankyou:

• Like 1

I can't keep my gob shut... Tim it's time to return.

I am sitting here with tears on my cheeks not because the story is painful. In fact as I said in my review the sunshine has returned to Luke's life. I am crying because we are soo very near the ending of our time with Luke and Erin, Jameson and the others. I'm not ready for that to be... but I understand it's almost time to them live their lives without us peering anxiously over their shoulders. They need the peace to be who they are without our second guessing... but dammit... please, not just yet...

Sasha and Kitt this story, really it doesn't seem just a story, has been one of the finest things I've yet to read. I know that you are pleased and troubled that your work effects readers so strongly... a lovely curse for all of us to share. You've raised the bar high with this one Wolf.

With all due respect to you both,

Dughlas

you say the nicest things  :wub:

• Like 1

Read Tim, read! Read the last chapter with us...not after us. Come forward out of the darkness and into the light.....

Nope, but I'll stay away from the forum and let you discuss the story as much as you like.

*crosses fingers behind back and tries to look sincere*

• Like 1

Nope, but I'll stay away from the forum and let you discuss the story as much as you like.

*crosses fingers behind back and tries to look sincere*

I will let you in on a little secret. It's worth the wait.

• Like 1

Tim, l think Gary is right, I would like knowing that you're reading with us when we reach the end of the story. I also think you will really appreciate what Sasha has shared with us. Please think about it, you still have time.

Dughlas

• Like 1