Paul Walker Dies (Fast & the Furious)

Myr

Paul Walker died, Alabama lost, the $99 iPod Nano's sold out before I could get one....I really don't know what else could have been weirder yesterday.

Edited by Y_B
  • Like 1

R.I.P Great Actor, but his career was shadowed by the Fast and Furious franchise

I have always heard that life imitates art, but going out like that seems to give a whole new meaning.

Edited by W_L

R.I.P Great Actor, but his career was shadowed by the Fast and Furious franchise

I have always heard that life imitates art, but going out like that seems to give a whole new meaning.

Yea I find it really ironic that a guy most known for acting in fast car, street racing movies ends up dying in a fiery crash caused by speeding. 

Outside of Fast and Furious, let me also add that he was in another movie I liked: Varsity Blues. (Yes, I like derivative American Football movies) :P

• Site Administrator

Apparently Joy Ride was a good movie for eyecandy...

I knew him from Pleasantville. I didn't see Fast and the Furious until last week,ironically. and I've only watched the first one so far.

I thought 6 was watchable, but I tend to agree, most of the sequels were crap.

On the other hand, Pleasantville was a great movie and it was fun to see the contrast in color (on several levels). I bought the DVD in college for $5 iat a clearance sales and my roommates didn't get why I bought that movie, until I showed them. It was an underrated classic that few people acknowledged at its time.

• Like 1