This is well... sad...

The problem is that this video isn't over the top enough to be called satire. This kind of hiding from your peers is an all too real occurrence that many of us can identify with.

I would hope this is an attempt at some kind of public service announcement, but I don't think it's successful if that's the intent.

• Like 2

I used to do stuff like that. I had a number of places where I would go so I wouldn't have to deal with people for a while.

That probably saved a few people from being brutally murdered.

Hate to see a cute little kid doing the same thing.

baww_zpsaaea660c.jpg

• Like 2

The problem is that this video isn't over the top enough to be called satire. This kind of hiding from your peers is an all too real occurrence that many of us can identify with.

I would hope this is an attempt at some kind of public service announcement, but I don't think it's successful if that's the intent.

Yeah, that's what I initially thought. Hopefully they weren't actually trying to make fun of this phenomenon because there's nothing funny about it xD

I ate by myself in 7th grade...not cuz I was gay...I was just a huge dork :)

There's something nice about eating alone....and if you start to rock back and forth in your chair, people may even think you're insane so when you go steal someone's food, they don't know what to say

There's something nice about eating alone....and if you start to rock back and forth in your chair, people may even think you're insane so when you go steal someone's food, they don't know what to say

:< this made me very sad to read YB, can i give you a hug

• Like 1

Did the same thing until 9th Grade, then I joined the Bible Thumpers :P They were nicer than a lot of other kids, ironically enough. Later, I sat with the Anime kids and eventually just skipped lunch and joined the geeks in the computer lab playing LAN games. (I was always a geek at heart, so I am proud to be among people that enjoy the sound of a hardworking internal fan :P )

Loneliness is a hard thing to deal with, it is even harder to come to grips with. Eventually kids will find their own group of friends or cobble together enough outsiders to form their own group.

Edited by W_L

Hopefully the kids that bully him won't see the video and give him problems in his last place of refuge.....

I agree. I thought of this as well. If it is in fact real and I am not entirely convinced that it is, he could be in for additional harm.

I used to do stuff like that. I had a number of places where I would go so I wouldn't have to deal with people for a while.

That probably saved a few people from being brutally murdered.

Hate to see a cute little kid doing the same thing.

baww_zpsaaea660c.jpg

awe!!

*hugs the poor crying bunny* :hug: