Anywhere from three weeks early to a couple weeks late is considered "normal" for humans, so neither puppy would fall into the "weird" category except that they were born in fur.  Calculating due dates is inexact at best, and in some cases are not more than an educated guess. I could tell you exactly when I conceived my daughter, and she was born 9 months to the day from conception, yet the docs all kept telling me I was over due.

how much more to go on postings? I want to sit down and read the whole thing in one sitting. That's how I read the first version.

posting ends on my birthday, May 3rd. but you could totally have a print version before then if you were being impatient...

posting ends on my birthday, May 3rd. but you could totally have a print version before then if you were being impatient...

Or I could wait, read it and get the print version as well. It wouldn't be the first time. :)

• Like 1

I originally read this story on that other site you don't seem to like talking about. It is actually what led me to search out your other stories and find gayauthors.org. Just spent the day rereading the story so far. It is just as good as I remembered. Maybe even better. I look forward to the updated ending!

I originally read this story on that other site you don't seem to like talking about. It is actually what led me to search out your other stories and find gayauthors.org. Just spent the day rereading the story so far. It is just as good as I remembered. Maybe even better. I look forward to the updated ending!

Thanks Qanon. It's not that i don't like talking about LitE, it's just that as i no longer have an account there and as the mods were evil, i don't see a great deal of point in it.

I'm really glad you like the edited version. Ma did such a great job with it.

I'm really glad you like the edited version. Ma did such a great job with it.

Hear, hear. The edited and improved version does much more credit to your talents. Both in coming up with a wonderful tale and narrating it in a way that grips us by the throat and on occasion leaves us whimpering or panting. :P

So go buy your editor a HUGE Easter egg and give her lots of   :hug:

• Like 1

I can't imagine the story any other way than it is written and edited now.  I'm happy to be reading the edited version . . . quite happy.

thank you Ron!

And thank you Ma! And Vinnie, who's no on the site but needs thanking anyway.

Read everything up to Chapter 9.1 the other day in a naughty sitting up all night session that I tend to get into when I find awesome new stories. Born Wolf isn't new, but it's amazing to read the edited version. Even better than the almost fantastic original I read about a year ago. :)

Sitting down now to read chapter 9.2 with anticipation..

I had an idle question; what's the source of the name Tahryn? It's a very interesting and unusual name. Am I right in pronouncing it Taron?

• Like 1

Read everything up to Chapter 9.1 the other day in a naughty sitting up all night session that I tend to get into when I find awesome new stories. Born Wolf isn't new, but it's amazing to read the edited version. Even better than the almost fantastic original I read about a year ago. :)

Sitting down now to read chapter 9.2 with anticipation..

I had an idle question; what's the source of the name Tahryn? It's a very interesting and unusual name. Am I right in pronouncing it Taron?

Tahryn is pronoun Taa-rin, with a long extended vowel sound.

His name, along with Chaska and Mehran, just turned up the day that they did and sounded right. as far as i know, no three of them are names used in the wider world.

After reading the latest update, I decided I could not wait any longer for the rest and bought the e-book. Nice to see the new ending. 

THANKYOU!  :D:heart:  :D:heart:  :D

tweet a pic with your 'copy' and get sent sequel previews! (I'm all about the social media thing now, apparently it's good for you)

THANKYOU!  :D:heart:  :D:heart:  :D

tweet a pic with your 'copy' and get sent sequel previews! (I'm all about the social media thing now, apparently it's good for you)

Ha ha. I don't think I even know how to do that! But I am glad to hear a sequel is definitive.

After reading the latest update, I decided I could not wait any longer for the rest and bought the e-book. Nice to see the new ending. 

Same here. I'm a naughty witch :P So I went and splurged on a copy of the ebook 5 minutes ago. Sitting down with snack food to finish it in a reading binge. :D

• Like 1