Trying to figure out some "actors"

Hey - a friend of mine is driving me crazy trying to figure out the name of a movie and the ... "actors" in it.  Here is a screen capture that shows three of the actors - does anyone recognize the actors or the name of the "film"?

If so, send me a PM.  Thanks!  

Since this involves potential graphics content, please do not post replies, especially ones that would include website/pages with graphic content present.  If I get a positive match in a PM, I'll let everyone here know that the it's been solved.

You're enlisting GA to help you find a "movie" so you can work on "group intimate scene research." :gikkle:

As an admin... is this appropriate? LOL

Sadly, my reverse image search offered no answer, so you're on your own I'm afraid.

• Like 1

Ya, trust me - I tried image searching.  I'm just hoping that someone has seen one of the... um, performers, before and can give me a name.  And as an Admin, I'll all about helping people, ya know...    0:)

• Like 1