[DomLuka] Sequel to "The Lo(n)g Way"

I read in several places that Dom had palnned to write a sequel/continuation to TLW, but the last mention is several months ago. I just finished reading the story and got really (well, obsessively, actually) into it. Does anyone know if there is still a possibility of a sequel?

Oh, and even though it's not done yet I hope there's a sequel to Desert Dropping, too.

-Aaron

I really have the heart of a small child.

In a jar.

On my desk.

:lol::lol::lol: That made me laugh outloud, lol.

Speaking of "The Log Way" I loved it, BUT, could someone please explain the title to me?

I also note that it's sometimes mentioned as "The Lo(n)g way".

The titles of Dom's other stories seem to fit the story, so when I read "The Log Way" I kept trying to figure out how it fit...

Basically, it was a typo, lol. It was supposed to be "The Long Way".. I actually put off reading it cause I hated the title "The Log Way"

:lol::lol::lol: That made me laugh outloud, lol.

yeah i thought it was good--i change it whenever i run across something that grabs my attention.

my all time favorite is this one though:

"life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, screaming "holy shit, what a ride!!"--author unknown

Speaking of "The Log Way" I loved it, BUT, could someone please explain the title to me?

I also note that it's sometimes mentioned as "The Lo(n)g way".

The titles of Dom's other stories seem to fit the story, so when I read "The Log Way" I kept trying to figure out how it fit...

This and all other Dom mysteries are at the Domaholic's FAQ at:

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=1815

Take Care

Edited by naper_vic