Hi there Irri

we seem to fall over each other to be first to catch a new chapter, read, comment and post. :)

I agree, very vanilla in spite of a few naughty dicks poking out here and there. :P

Oh well, boys will be boys and poor Oli is doing his best to keep his urges hidden.

• Like 2

Okay so I'm really feeling for the horny teenage Oli, can't imagine the sweet torture of sharing a bed with the object of your affections when you can smell the colors of him as intensely as a wolf can. I remember it's bad enough if strictly human.

• Like 1

Hi there Irri

we seem to fall over each other to be first to catch a new chapter, read, comment and post. :)

I agree, very vanilla in spite of a few naughty dicks poking out here and there. :P

Oh well, boys will be boys and poor Oli is doing his best to keep his urges hidden.

Sasha may not be deliberately provocative but SOMEONE on this thread is! Yes Timmy, thank you, I noticed the dicks. I saw them the first time, it just didn't make me freak out :-p

• Like 2

You know what would be hilariously terrible? If Oli's experiences with Boris lead him, and the reader, to understand, and reconcile with, his father.

You know, I'm not sure if i see that happening. The writer would have to reconcile with his father first.

• Like 1

He HAS gone to the dogs a bit hasn't he?

Literally... :o

Sometimes I wonder why Oli doesn't seem to know any other werewolves. I guess he may not want to associate with any of his dad's relatives, but he and Buddy could do with some help to get in sync.

Surely Buddy must mostly be a human otherwise he should have been born a wolf who suddenly turned human when reaching canine puberty. Or ... no this is getting too complicated for my tired brain. I'm off to bed soon. :yawn:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Now that I know he's skipping meals to write I can't nag effectively :-(

Actually, the chapter is late cause i was eating. I rode late, so we ate late, so the chapter is late.

I often withhold, food, alcohol, reading time, duvet snuggle time, and TV-movie entertainment if I have not reached word count. it works.

I like the fact that Boris talks to Oli and clearly knows exactly how to interpret his wolf body language. Makes it much more likely they will have a meaningful relationship - no matter whether the reverse werewolf problem is solved. Oh and in some ways it's practical that one of them is human while the other is wolf. But of course I hope for a solution involving synchonization (can't spell).

Anyway, this whole chapter was delightful and sweet and with only a tiny little Alsatian cringe moment.   ^_^  :whistle:

• Like 2

I am handicapped in this conversation because whenever I think too hard about this my brain goes here:

51d99ac8d6f171c338e093fabe31aa7c.jpg

BUT, I have to say, I think you have a really powerful and sweet metaphor going on here, Sasha.  So much about a relationship is about taking care of each other during moments of vulnerability, even if we are too inarticulate to ask for what we need, and here you've got two partners who take turns literally being an animal. It's weird and lovely. I just love the scene where Oli's dealing with human jealousy and animal lack of personal space, and how Boris understands and tries to help him with both, the immediate problem and the subtext.  Exactly like a good partner does  :wub: It's fabulous writing.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

I am handicapped in this conversation because whenever I think too hard about this my brain goes here:

51d99ac8d6f171c338e093fabe31aa7c.jpg

BUT, I have to say, I think you have a really powerful and sweet metaphor going on here, Sasha.  So much about a relationship is about taking care of each other during moments of vulnerability, even if we are too inarticulate to ask for what we need, and here you've got two partners who take turns literally being an animal. It's weird and lovely. I just love the scene where Oli's dealing with human jealousy and animal lack of personal space, and how Boris understands and tries to help him with both, the immediate problem and the subtext.  Exactly like a good partner does  :wub: It's fabulous writing.

thank you Irri. very high praise.

• Like 1