OK, I'm back. Once more feeling :pissed:  at Oli's father for being such an unfeeling bastard.

But at least with Boris there's no problem with revealing werewolf matters. Only the lack of sex - and even that could be solved if Oli (and Sasha and Irri and maybe other readers) weren't squeamish and frowned at the idea of man/wolf sex. :lol:

No matter what, Oli and Boris are perfect for each other, even if they never manage to synchronize their shifts.

And he yells at me if I give even the slightestly helpful hints!

author's prerogative Ma. sorry.

if Oli (and Sasha and Irri and maybe other readers) weren't squeamish and frowned at the idea of man/wolf sex. :lol:

Never call me squeamish. Have you not read the Best Circle of Hell stories? I had to edit part of Palace Life to make it acceptable to post on GA because it was waaaaayyy too graphic.

Once more feeling :pissed:  at Oli's father for being such an unfeeling bastard.

But at least with Boris there's no problem with revealing werewolf matters. Only the lack of sex - and even that could be solved if Oli (and Sasha and Irri and maybe other readers) weren't squeamish and frowned at the idea of man/wolf sex. :lol:

No matter what, Oli and Boris are perfect for each other, even if they never manage to synchronize their shifts.

Why do I feel the need to repeat my previous post?

I'm even more :angry:  :pissed:  :pinch:  about Oli's dad and I'm trying to think of  :evil:  ways to pay him back for being such a heartless son-of-a-B.

And our sweet guys are doing so well on building their lives together, except for this one area which has Oli pining so bad it's making me feel sick in sympathy. But I did have a long tiring day today...

• Like 1

Thanks irri, that was my 300th like :D

PS go and look at Headstall's staus, I'm having so much fun teasing him. He's just started reading Wolf.

Stop taunting the new kid! that's just mean Tim. He's not giving you DC spoilers is he? *growls*

also, i think you are turning hating Oli's dad into a sport.

Well, if I could turn hating Oli's dad into getting revenge on Oli's behalf I would. So far he hasn't shown any redeeming traits, apart from making wooden furniture. (are they tasteless?) I don't know why but he really rubs me up the wrong way (well it's because you wrote him like that, so don't blame me :o ).

But I'll have to cling to the hope that Buddy will get big and strong (from being well fed and getting lots of exercise) so that he can trounce Oli's dad severely when they met. That would make me sooo delighted. :evil:

And I may be teasing Gary just a little bit, but I wasn't lying about how chapter 9 made me feel. I just read it again and the last part is still heart wrenching. "They couldn’t go on like this." :(

• Like 2

Oli's dad is a vile, horrible human/beast thingy. Who needs to control his animal consort better  :puke: Edit: and yeah, Sasha, you WROTE him like that, there's only so many ways we can react, we're not made of stone.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

I am waiting, not very patiently, for the day that Oli turns around and bites his father back... I believe all it would take would be for Alexander to do something thoughtless towards Buddy/Boris... I think we would learn that Oli isn't quite the docile little wolf he appears. Irri - they didn't waste the bunny just left it go to become larger, fatter, juicier... very wise choice.

Tim - it's not nice to tease others, we would never do that to you.

Hmmm, now if I could only find a way to bring kilts to this forum... better not or Tim will start drooling again and we'll need to mop in here too.

• Like 2

Some father's have redeeming features that are VERY well hidden.

I love my dad, I do, but I did also use him as the main source of inspiration for Alexander (and no, not the screwing the dog part thank you, Tim). We got Smokey just before I left home, and I trained him for my parents before I left. He used to be the best trained dog. I see my father with him now, and it is obvious he loves that dog much more than he loved us when we were kids. He worked in London and was away a lot, mostly just late for dinner and gone in the morning, but the feeling is the same.

I believe that he is proud of me, is his own never-to-be-spoken-of way

He never banned me from telling my first boyfriend I was a werewolf though. That part I made up.

• Like 4

Thanks irri, that was my 300th like :D

PS go and look at Headstall's staus, I'm having so much fun teasing him. He's just started reading Wolf.

You scared me Tim!!! I thought you were having a DC moment and were going to stop reading this one too :P I am up to date on Wolf and I love it but wish I had waited cuz now I am in agony...sort of emotional overload....like eating ice cream too fast cause it is so good...but it ends up hurting...I will trust in Sasha...but I won't cave on RAB....I hope...cheers ya big meanie...Gary

• Like 2

Some father's have redeeming features that are VERY well hidden.

I love my dad, I do, but I did also use him as the main source of inspiration for Alexander (and no, not the screwing the dog part thank you, Tim). We got Smokey just before I left home, and I trained him for my parents before I left. He used to be the best trained dog. I see my father with him now, and it is obvious he loves that dog much more than he loved us when we were kids. He worked in London and was away a lot, mostly just late for dinner and gone in the morning, but the feeling is the same.

I believe that he is proud of me, is his own never-to-be-spoken-of way

He never banned me from telling my first boyfriend I was a werewolf though. That part I made up.

When my father passed, I automatically forgot all his flaws...life was easier that way and I now only think of him fondly...

I am waiting, not very patiently, for the day that Oli turns around and bites his father back... I believe all it would take would be for Alexander to do something thoughtless towards Buddy/Boris... I think we would learn that Oli isn't quite the docile little wolf he appears. Irri - they didn't waste the bunny just left it go to become larger, fatter, juicier... very wise choice.

Tim - it's not nice to tease others, we would never do that to you.

Hmmm, now if I could only find a way to bring kilts to this forum... better not or Tim will start drooling again and we'll need to mop in here too.

Agree

Agree

Don't agree...Tim should be a target!

Agree...and we would probably have to mop AND sanitize :P

I really love that Oli and Boris have each other but I can't help feel that, as with their lives before they met, they are only getting a little of what they deserve...to lock yourself in the bathroom for release while the person you love and who loves you is in your bed...is so sad...and almost worse, not being able to hug and hold each other at the same time seems such a cruel twist of fate. That said, what a wonderful story.

• Like 1

Someone really needs to start a Kilts thread. Then Mann will see it in the sidebar and people won't need to keep shouting for him and all cleanup can stay in one place.

I can't believe I'm suddenly the one arguing for killing baby rabbits given that the last time I touched any rabbit was in love at the pet store. But you know what? Protein is protein, people. The baby bunny you let get away, could've staved off kwashiorkor another day. Boris is already too skinny.

• Like 2

I really love that Oli and Boris have each other but I can't help feel that, as with their lives before they met, they are only getting a little of what they deserve...to lock yourself in the bathroom for release while the person you love and who loves you is in your bed...is so sad...and almost worse, not being able to hug and hold each other at the same time seems such a cruel twist of fate. That said, what a wonderful story.

SEE I told you ch 9 was sad ! I wasn't teasing, just being honest. 0:)

Why are you all ganging up on me ? :,(

Sasha should post a picture of Paddy in a kilt (*searches in vain for a drool icon*) over at the Summer Camp forum and then we can all go over there and indulge ourselves and maybe Sasha will be inspired to do a sequel. :D

Sometimes I hate being on a different timeline, all the fun happens while I sleep. But it's nice to wake up to a whole bunch of posts which makes me laugh & like. :)

• Like 1

The baby bunny you let get away, could've staved off kwashiorkor another day. Boris is already too skinny.

you managed to use the word kwashikor in a rhyming couplet. I am terribly impressed.

Boris is getting plenty to eat. and we want him to put on good weight, not increase his fat stores.

snapback.png Reply from Sasha Distan (author) to Gary

You and Tim will wave flags from the "we hate Alexander Volkov" camp. Duly noted.

You bet ! :evil:

But Irri and dughlas are in our camp, too.

Oli's dad is a vile, horrible human/beast thingy. Who needs to control his animal consort better

I am waiting, not very patiently, for the day that Oli turns around and bites his father back...

• Like 1

snapback.png Reply from Sasha Distan (author) to Gary

You and Tim will wave flags from the "we hate Alexander Volkov" camp. Duly noted.

You bet ! :evil:

But Irri and dughlas are in our camp, too.

HA I read back through the Wolf reviews and realized cannd is in our 'We hate A. Volkov" camp too. Welcome to the HOOD brother.  :hug:

• Like 2

Oh and I guess we got so hung up on the fuck buddies disaster, we forgot to celebrate Oli's well deserved new job opportunity. This part of the story had me smiling and :thumbup:  I hope we get to hear more about that.

I was a bit unnerved that someone's gone through his desk though.  What's up with that???

Edit: And you know what, I think this is the first time I've actually read of infidelity in one of your stories, Sasha, which I thought was interesting. Your couples are generally kind of bold about claiming ownership of each other... Boris/Buddy is pretty meek in most ways... I can't help but wonder how the story would have turned out if he'd just gone sadly downstairs.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1