I was a bit unnerved that someone's gone through his desk though. What's up with that???

Yeah me to ! What if he had nude sketches of Boris in there ? :o But I guess the story from art college was to show us that Oli is used to having people leaf through his skecth book and enjoy the content. Still, they should have asked. 

• Like 1

Yeah me to ! What if he had nude sketches of Boris in there ? :o But I guess the story from art college was to show us that Oli is used to having people leaf through his skecth book and enjoy the content. Still, they should have asked. 

I agree...but the fact is, unless you are the Boss, most often what is in an unlocked desk at your work is not considered private. I would never leave anything around that I didn't want perused....the reality of most workplaces. Personally, I would have looked to see if Oli had nude sketches of Boris :P-_- ...don't judge me, Tim :boy: ...cheers...    Gary

• Like 1

And you know what, I think this is the first time I've actually read of infidelity in one of your stories, Sasha, which I thought was interesting. Your couples are generally kind of bold about claiming ownership of each other... Boris/Buddy is pretty meek in most ways... I can't help but wonder how the story would have turned out if he'd just gone sadly downstairs.

Yeah, there's a story about that.

So my husband and I met at college (high school) when we were 16, we got together when we were 18. Less than six months later I told the boy I was going to marry him someday. I am a dog person, loyalty is built into my nature. If, somehow, the fate of the free world depending me cheating on him, the free world can go to hell.

My characters don't cheat, and declare themselves early, because I find the concept of cheating on someone you love to be completely alien.

I'm a sad romantic bastard. Y'all can laugh now.

• Like 2

I was a bit unnerved that someone's gone through his desk though.  What's up with that???

Edit: And you know what, I think this is the first time I've actually read of infidelity in one of your stories, Sasha, which I thought was interesting. Your couples are generally kind of bold about claiming ownership of each other... Boris/Buddy is pretty meek in most ways... I can't help but wonder how the story would have turned out if he'd just gone sadly downstairs.

I get your point Iri...but i don't really think this was clearcut infidelity because of the unusual nature of their "relationship". It is at this point so hard to define because they are not people at the same time...yet they are in love with each other....arrgggh...Sasha is muddling up my mind. I "think" that this may have been a step in clarifying something for them...although what that is , I am not entirely sure...god help me...cheers...Gary

• Like 2

Yeah, there's a story about that.

So my husband and I met at college (high school) when we were 16, we got together when we were 18. Less than six months later I told the boy I was going to marry him someday. I am a dog person, loyalty is built into my nature. If, somehow, the fate of the free world depending me cheating on him, the free world can go to hell.

My characters don't cheat, and declare themselves early, because I find the concept of cheating on someone you love to be completely alien.

I didn't think it was possible but with that special glimpse of who you are...you have attained a new level of perfection for me....I feel EXACTLY the same way....your hubby is a lucky man(as I'm sure you are)...and let's hear it for the loyalty of dogs :worship: ...Gary

• Like 1

LOL I don't have any grounds. I'm just surprised the guys cut it this close though! If Boris/Buddy hadn't stood so fiercely on his rights as Oli's... something... they wouldn't, as Headstall has it, been able to take...

a step in clarifying something for them...although what that is , I am not entirely sure...god help me...

It's all so terribly confusing... and I don't want it to end...  :wub:

• Like 2

It's all so terribly confusing... and I don't want it to end...  :wub:

I agree...and it seems like an eternity is stretching before me until we will hear from them again...It makes me tempted to start RAB but I can't take the agony of waiting after I catch up...

• Like 1

I agree...and it seems like an eternity is stretching before me until we will hear from them again...It makes me tempted to start RAB but I can't take the agony of waiting after I catch up...

At least, if you caught up to things in RAB, Kier and Robin would be at a somewhat better point in their non-existing relationship than Oli and Boris are right now.

Oh and it's so annoying that all of you can have long interesting conversations while I'm sleeping, so I can't join in until after the fact. :(

• Like 2

At least, if you caught up to things in RAB, Kier and Robin would be at a somewhat better point in their non-existing relationship than Oli and Boris are right now.

Oh and it's so annoying that all of you can have long interesting conversations while I'm sleeping, so I can't join in until after the fact. :(

What?? I'm right here!

• Like 1

Aaaaaawwww Tim...they are not as interesting as when you are involved :kiss::gikkle: ...cheers buddy...G

What?? I'm right here!

Seriously...he only pretends he wants to talk with us...

• Like 2

Sorry Timmy. Sorry. You could've waited another 3 hours. I'm usually up till 11:30 PM my time.

Edit: anyway I could use someone to hold my hand because I'm having a nervous breakdown. All hell breaking loose left and right.

Edited by Irritable1

Well, you could sort of argue that Bay cheated on his girlfriend, at least mentally.

Sorry to hear that, Irri - do you want to tell all of us or send me a PM? Have a :hug:  and a :kiss:  for starters.

• Like 1

So, the question is, what happens to allow the happy ending in Wolf and His Man? do we abandon our stance on bestiality? or is there a Hail Mary somewhere that we're missing? because for the life of me I can't think what it might be.

• Like 1

Well, you could sort of argue that Bay cheated on his girlfriend, at least mentally.

Sorry to hear that, Irri - do you want to tell all of us or send me a PM? Have a :hug:  and a :kiss:  for starters.

Tim...there is anescape clause if you cheat mentally on a girl if you are gay...I have used it :boy:

Iri...hang in there...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and if your sari collapses, make sure you are wearing pretty underwear :*)  Cheers..G

• Like 1

So, the question is, what happens to allow the happy ending in Wolf and His Man? do we abandon our stance on bestiality? or is there a Hail Mary somewhere that we're missing? because for the life of me I can't think what it might be.

Please..no bestiality...may vote is for the unknown hail Mary...we can't underestimate Sasha's brilliance or his quirky mind...if anyone can figure it out, he can :thumbup:

• Like 1

Tim...there is anescape clause if you cheat mentally on a girl if you are gay...I have used it :boy:

Iri...hang in there...what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and if your sari collapses, make sure you are wearing pretty underwear :*)  Cheers..G

Ohhhh, Bay cheated a lot more than mentally, if he could be counted as cheating at all, poor kid.

Saris collapse slowly. Like tower cranes. And, like tower cranes, they take down all bystanders in the vicinity as they fall. Last year a couple of aunts hauled me off into a back room for repairs.

The good news is that Mr. Irri will be there and, as I've told him, he is Exhibit A for why you should be decent to the Cross-Cultural In-Laws: because they will stick around for 21 years. Whatever my sari does (and it's pretty much guaranteed to be nothing good), at least I've got him in my corner. :wub:

• Like 1

Ohhhh, Bay cheated a lot more than mentally, if he could be counted as cheating at all, poor kid.

I'm in doubt now: did Bay go into town and play around while he was still officially dating her, or was that only afterwards ? It's not a part of his story that I'm eager to revisit. Usually, when I read Bad Stereotypes again, I stick to the parts in the present and skip the past chapters, since they make me wince and I already know what's in them.

• Like 2

Honestly, I'm not sure of the timeline either. It really bothers me hugely that his parents did not know ANYTHING of what was happening with him for over a year, that he could've gotten raped or whatever during that period without anyone really feeling responsible for him. And I'm not eager to revisit that bit either.

• Like 2

I have the problem too, it's not just you.

Now that, my dear, would be telling...

Usually, when I read Bad Stereotypes again, I stick to the parts in the present and skip the past chapters, since they make me wince and I already know what's in them.

Honestly, I'm not sure of the timeline either. It really bothers me hugely that his parents did not know ANYTHING of what was happening with him for over a year, that he could've gotten raped or whatever during that period without anyone really feeling responsible for him. And I'm not eager to revisit that bit either.

I do not advise that either of you do what I attempted once and read the story in chronological order. The first half reads like I might be a sadist and you have no idea why you're dropping into these moments of this poor kids life. The flashbacks only work as a foil to the happiness of the present.

Also Irri, you would be shocked at how little a lot of parents know about the lives of their teenagers, especially ones growing up in town centres and so on. Unless your going to GPS track your kid, you'd never know. And considering that Bay is a nice kid with good grades and lot of rep at school for track team and so forth, why wouldn't his parents trust him?

• Like 2

I think there are at minimum two possible solutions to the situation... 

First, Oli and Buddy could engage in some sort of sex. I know some of you are cringing at the thought of bestiality but please hear me out. If two persons truly love one another [we've already determined that both Oli and Boris are persons regardless of their form, neither is a dumb animal] than can any of us tell them what is right or wrong in the privacy of their relationship providing that neither is forced nor coerced into something they do not want to do? We don't want anyone imposing unreasonable restrictions on us is it not hypocritical to do so here? While I may not want to think about what that means for Oli/Buddy/Boris neither do I want to think about what that freedom means for you.

Secondly, there are many deeply loving couples for whom sex is not an option. While that lack may be frustrating at times it does not outweigh the benefits of their union. Oli and Buddy/Boris draw comfort and strength from their relationship. They are nearly always engaged in physical contact and if not than within near presence. Those of you with partners know how comforting it is to wake next to him. So what if he is in fur... his nearness and warmth are what matter. While sex with someone you love is wonderful simply having them present is more.

I suppose I am in the minority in these thoughts but I have been alone for so long that it is difficult to imagine what it would be like to share my life with another and that leaves an ache in my heart. I am going to stop now because I've grown far too maudlin and the pup doesn't understand why I am crying...

With deepest affection for you all,

Dughlas

• Like 1

I have had a restless night filled with dream/thoughts of Boris and Oli. I so want them to be together and truly share their lives. Sex while one is in fur makes me cringe still and I have tried to get there but I can't. Besides, it is a solution that doesn't give them all that they deserve...all the everyday intimacy of sharing ridiculous little things that end up meaning the world. That is even more important than the sexual component which many happy couples learn to do without. It is about what they deserve from life, to me. There has to be a way. Maybe they need to bite each other, share blood or body fluids. We don't know the physiology of their kind but (shudder) maybe Oli's dad would know a way to reverse Boris's cycle. Maybe, as an alpha, he needs to bite Boris. I don't know...this is all driving me crazy...and dughlas, if you are maudlin, then so am I...we have to remember, in all things, there is always hope. And in this case...there is Sasha...

• Like 2