Want my Boris  :,(

Mr. Irri must be instructed to go out and buy a Czechoslovakian wolf dog, then you'll have a Boris-ish.

I'm sorry sweetie, but they are very happy. Go read Wall and Goat to cheer yourself up?

• Like 2

lol - Cat sex :D (yes im so immature)

:rolleyes:  Sex between cats. Is that better? I'm not sure exactly which obscure British nerve of naughtiness I hit that day... For what it's worth, it also described sex between rats. It was a very strange textbook.

Edited by Irritable1

:rolleyes:  Sex between cats. Is that better? I'm not sure exactly which obscure British nerve of naughtiness I hit that day... For what it's worth, it also described sex between rats. It was a very strange textbook.

Can I have this textbook?

Out of likes... I had to return it, and this was back in 1986 or 1987. It would've been one of the Commonwealth A Level Biology texts for sometime in the prior 15 years. I remember it had a green cover. If you ever encounter a book like that, pick it up with a pair of tongs and burn it, for it is unholy. 

• Like 1

Out of likes... I had to return it, and this was back in 1986 or 1987. It would've been one of the Commonwealth A Level Biology texts for sometime in the prior 15 years. I remember it had a green cover. If you ever encounter a book like that, pick it up with a pair of tongs and burn it, for it is unholy. 

but first you will photograph the relevant pages and send them to your good friend Sasha who thrives on all that is unholy.

• Like 2