...all the everyday intimacy of sharing ridiculous little things that end up meaning the world. 

Ok guys - time to back off the bestiality thing and think for a moment. Aren't the boys sharing all the little things now?  And much more?  Oli is teaching Boris to cook and read - how to work things like refrigerator doors and water faucets while in fur.  Boris is teaching Oli how to not be alone, to enjoy the simple pleasures like running on the beach and rolling in the grass. They are always together - near if not actually touching. They have the life a lot of us want - even if they do wear fur on opposite schedules!

• Like 2

I think there are at minimum two possible solutions to the situation... 

With deepest affection for you all,

Dughlas

I have had a restless night filled with dream/thoughts of Boris and Oli. I so want them to be together and truly share their lives.

we have to remember, in all things, there is always hope. And in this case...there is Sasha...

This is one of those moments where I hate that I can't share. You'll have to wait, sorry.

Dugh, don't cry, remember you can always come here for cyber cuddles anytime. lots of people here love you.

Gary - I have invaded your dreams! Awesome!

There is often hope, and if not hope, then there is Sasha...  - I'm stealing this idea now. I like it. Tastes like victory.

• Like 2

I have to admit I'm hoping they are stuck in the reverse shifts for some time, since I find the man / wolf interaction wonderful both ways. For once I'm not eager for the sex to happen soon (this may be a first !!), if this has to wait until they find a solution. On the other hand, once Oli admits they're meant for each other I'm hoping they'll have a little intimacy. Such as jerking off in front of each other - and I'm wondering what a wolf think of the taste of human spunk. :P

Ok guys - time to back off the bestiality thing and think for a moment. Aren't the boys sharing all the little things now?  And much more?  Oli is teaching Boris to cook and read - how to work things like refrigerator doors and water faucets while in fur.  Boris is teaching Oli how to not be alone, to enjoy the simple pleasures like running on the beach and rolling in the grass. They are always together - near if not actually touching. They have the life a lot of us want - even if they do wear fur on opposite schedules!

Kitt, you are right and I would like to be satisfied with this but I am not. The thing is, both have settled for less than what they deserved for pretty much their entire lives and along comes puberty and the change and it is another ordeal on its own. It is great that they are trying to make the best of it but I see them as PEOPLE who love each other...and there is so much they are missing...like holding hands(one of my favorite things), kissing each other when least expected, the feel of each others lips and what they can convey, going to dinner and a movie, taking a road trip and sharing the driving, visiting friends and telling couple stories while giggling to each other, going horseback riding and holding hands when the trail widens...I know I am getting carried away ...it is just how I feel and I hurt for them...cheers...Gary

I have to admit I'm hoping they are stuck in the reverse shifts for some time, since I find the man / wolf interaction wonderful both ways. For once I'm not eager for the sex to happen soon (this may be a first !!), if this has to wait until they find a solution. On the other hand, once Oli admits they're meant for each other I'm hoping they'll have a little intimacy. Such as jerking off in front of each other - and I'm wondering what a wolf think of the taste of human spunk. :P

OMG Tim...are you drooling again :P I agree about the man/wolf interaction as a wonderful and unique way to START a relationship but when real love enters the picture, then my hope is for a way for it to evolve that doesn't involve a bj from a wolf :o . Seriously though...I am going to wish for the ideal until there is no hope...cheers buddy...Gary

• Like 1

I didn't intend to condone bestiality Kitt. First because we know that isn't the route Sasha plans to take, at least that is my understanding of the earlier discussion. I actually agree with everything you said about how the two of them are interacting and if that was how things ended for them I would be content and happy as long as they were too. The point I meant to make and failed was that we tend to look at Buddy as a wolf, probably because Oli is telling the story and we hear his thoughts when he is in fur, but we have no idea what is going on with Buddy except what Oli can infer. However, Buddy isn't really just a wolf he is a person just as Oli is, he's just isn't speaking. In this case it is not for us to judge what two persons do consensually in private. That happens far to much to us as gay for us to indulge. That does not mean that I want to read about it, it also doesn't mean don't find Alexander detestable. He is one person making a choice from a superior position and is taking advantage of that poor dog.

I hope this makes sense and doesn't cast me in some creepy light...

The thing is, both have settled for less than what they deserved for pretty much their entire lives ...

Yeah Gary you're right but unfortunately people rarely get what they deserve or Alexander would have been picked up by animal control and neutered. 

Seriously though...I am going to wish for the ideal until there is no hope...cheers buddy...Gary

There is often hope, and if not hope, then there is Sasha...  - I'm stealing this idea now. I like it. Tastes like victory.

There is always hope ... we have the SashaForce that will make everything okay ...

• Like 1

My thoughts were more related to a clean-up with lots of tongue after the fact and not an actual BJ. Would that count as sex / bestiality, Sasha ?

Hmmm, between two consenting adults one who is in wolf shape? Yes, probably.

I didn't intend to condone bestiality Kitt

Bestiality between consenting partners is fine with me. of course, then the lines of weather it's shape or mentality that make something bestiality rather than sex are somewhat blurred.

but then, i'm somewhat blurred too.

• Like 1

So, if  you are okay with a human shaped werewolf and werewolf in wolf shape having sex, is their hope for this couple b/c ch. 10 leaves these two poor poor guys in a horrible form of hell.  they love each other and can't be human at the same time to talk things out or have sex.  It is really sad.  The Stuart thing bothered me.  if he loves Boris, how could he think the wolf would be okay with it?  He explained it, but it still didn't make me feel better about his choice.  Thinking with your dick isn't an excuse for hurting someone you love in front of them, no less!  I was glad Boris attacked Oli and not Stuart though.  stuart had nothing to do with their thing.  Why did Stuart leave?  Was it b/c his dog acted jealous?  You'd think he'd be worried about the dog and expect Oli to put him out of the room and maybe in the basement or something to keep him from being a problem like that.  I was surprised he left just b/c the dog freaked out. 

Sasha, when will you tell us if their is hope for these two?  And is them being able to have sex in the opposite forms really a solution?  that would be a tough thing to never talk at the same time. 

What is this about barbs on cat dicks???  lol

I was surprised he left just b/c the dog freaked out. 

Sasha, when will you tell us if their is hope for these two?  

What is this about barbs on cat dicks???  lol

1) Stuart left more because the struggle between dog and man. Even he could tell not all was well, and it wasn't just a case of the dog freaking out.

2) No. I will tell you nothing, you'll have to wait.

3) ooh, someone's been doing their research. Yes cats, both big and small, ave what is often described as a barbed penis. The inflammation this causes to the female on removal makes in less likely she will mate with another male quickly, and thus increase the first male's chances of being the one to impregnate her and thus continue his genetic line. 

Why do I know this? Oh, the scary internet places I have been in the name of research...

• Like 1

LOL, waking up to Timmy's thoughts on man-wolf intimacy is a new and special experience. It'll lend a mysterious look of dark terror to my presence in the wedding pics this afternoon. People, I'm just going to wait till next Thursday. It's always turned out ok in the past in Sasha-world.

Edit: and in the meantime if I turn to a fellow wedding guest and say, "what DO wolves think of the taste of human spunk?" and cause some kind of riot I'm blaming it on the Dane.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 3

and in the meantime if I turn to a fellow wedding guest and say, "what DO wolves think of the taste of human spunk?" and cause some kind of riot I'm blaming it on the Dane.

surely that's just polite table conversation?

• Like 2

LOL, waking up to Timmy's thoughts on man-wolf intimacy is a new and special experience. It'll lend a mysterious look of dark terror to my presence in the wedding pics this afternoon. People, I'm just going to wait till next Thursday. It's always turned out ok in the past in Sasha-world.

Edit: and in the meantime if I turn to a fellow wedding guest and say, "what DO wolves think of the taste of human spunk?" and cause some kind of riot I'm blaming it on the Dane.

surely that's just polite table conversation?

In Denmark maybe!

This conversation had me :rofl:

and I need cheering since most of Copenhagen is drowning in a huge rain storm. It started Saturday evening, got bad during the night, let up a bit this morning, but the rain has just begun again. The subway trains can't run in some places, some roads (including the end of the main highway from the north going into town) are closed due to flooding, one guy almost drowned in his car, before a firefighter rescued him, and lots of people are facing cellars full of water for the third time in four years.

Oh well, at least Copenhagen Pride ended on Saturday, and I hope most of the parade was done before the rain started, and today it's Sunday. With luck they've sorted out the traffic related mess before the rush hour on Monday morning.

I hope the wedding went well, Irri, and feel free to blame me for any mishaps in small talk. :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

Well, this is what I posted in my status comments as an update, Tim:

It was all lovely. The most diverse group of people I've ever been in, every one of them a sweetheart, and all present blinged up to the eyeballs. 

I made plenty of errors in small talk but they did not revolve around spunk taste tests, so you're off the hook. However, it was quite the pagan event and it's left me wondering if the assault on Copenhagen isn't Fenrir defending his children from you.

• Like 1

That is what crossed my mind too Irri. Andrea seems to smart to be oblivious and appears to make a point of knowing things that concern her family. Although if she does know, why would she stick around? I don't want to be all about me and what I want to see happen in this story so I will accept whatever way this goes...but..I am still hoping for a miracle. IF there is one, I feel like it may come through Andrea. I wonder if the child she was talking about was actually Boris? At any rate it is an amazing story...even though it is putting me through the proverbial wringer...cheers...Gary

• Like 2

Oli seems to be as fortunate in his mum as I am in mine. Now that she is aware of Buddy/Boris I think she will help all she can. Course we know Sasha has things sorted and eventually he'll share with us. Meanwhile we can continue to despise Alexander and eagerly await his comeuppance ... learn to adore Andrea ... feel bad for Anatasia and hope that she finds a better master ... and watch as Oli and Buddy/Boris grow closer and stronger.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 3

I think Andrea must know.

That is what crossed my mind too Irri. Andrea seems to smart to be oblivious and appears to make a point of knowing things that concern her family. Although if she does know, why would she stick around?

Meanwhile we can continue to despise Alexander and eagerly await his comeuppance

*says nothing*  :X

• Like 1

Meanwhile we can continue to despise Alexander and eagerly await his comeuppance ...

Well said. And I noticed the new chapter caused an influx to the HOOD club of AV haters. :lol:  Not even Sasha can remember any redeeming characteristics about him by now. Oh and we'd love a badge, please. :yes:

• Like 2

I do not hate Alex. Alex has been rendered irrelevant by the awesomeness of Andrea and Boris. Alex, pfft!  :yawn:  Can Boris do that adorable stand-up-on-hind-legs-and-muzzle-bump-kiss again? that's what I'm here for now.

But guys? Can you not see that Andrea deserves some kind of terrific reward? Yes?  B)

Edit: Oh, and I was going to say, that scene with Blue-Smelly Thingy and Alex and the leftover lasagna? that is SO resonant of a scene in the only Russell Crowe movie I've ever really enjoyed, an Australian movie called The Sum of Us. But the father in that scene means very well and the guy who does a runner eventually comes back.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

Hee. I actually groaned at the crossover. SHUT UP ROBIN, TAKE HIM AWAYYYY, I ONLY GET ONE OLIDAY A WEEK. But the rest was lovely. 

Ah but was it Robin with Kieran?  No name was mentioned. Shame on you Sasha teasing  :evil:

• Like 1