My problem right now is I don't have a reliable working computer... I'm accessing on my phone right now!

It's as frustrating as hell and next week I begin some travels, not that I'm trying to weasel out, but explaining why I'm being a bit quiet. Life's been a bit tough!

So what would be your pairing (you can wait until Book 4 chapter 2 when all the wolves of the inner Circle will be identified)?

JAR

Well, all the wolves and Colt, tempting as it is, would be a bit much for my taste. Too many people in bed makes me lose focus. So, as the song goes, three is the magic number. I would like to see Colt and Prime give Isaac some very special attention. They should be able to get around the purity thing if Colt called the shots and Prime stuck to using toys..?

I bet Isaac would love to be the meat in that sandwich, the roast on that spit... Eh, I can't think of any more. Might need a cold shower.

And of course I'm projecting here, since I'm a straight female reading MM romance about D/s relationships...

• Like 1

Ok, mr writer man! All done! Now gimme, gimme, gimme!

Puppilull,

Wow.

So are we in ABBA land or another BBC drama? Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight?

I shall give you three. I have an idea (had a flight). Prime and Isaac as requested ... no 'toys,' though, that's so not Colt.

Obviously, it's going to be different than you expect ;-).

Now I just need the right prompt on Friday (you could suggest the words 'drugs,' 'shooting,' 'Frozen,' 'groceries' and 'sandwich' to them).

JAR

Now I just need to find a way to pacify your Southern neighbor

• Like 1

Expect the unexpected, huh? But if I expect it, it's not unexpected...

Three men after midnight will be perfect! Or any time of day really.

Dear Nordic and Downunder brethrens,

Humbled by Puppilull's diligence in delivering against my challenge, I have written a 2000 word prompt with some steamy Colt Prime Isaac 'interaction.' If the planets align right on Friday and provide me a first line or a list of words which I can easily incorporate into the story, you shall be appalled by MY interpretation of the challenge <evil grin>.

JAR

• Like 2

I would expect nothing less than a shocking and appalling prompt.

Hmm... Suddenly, the words steamy, groceries, Frozen and sandwich combined with an evil grin makes me worry the prompt will be about a barbecue. But I'm sure you mentioned sex. Or have my dirty mind played tricks on me?

• Like 1

I would expect nothing less than a shocking and appalling prompt.

Hmm... Suddenly, the words steamy, groceries, Frozen and sandwich combined with an evil grin makes me worry the prompt will be about a barbecue. But I'm sure you mentioned sex. Or have my dirty mind played tricks on me?

Well at a certain age food becomes sex <grin>.

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

Have you been watching 9 and 1/2 weeks?

No. None of the actors nor the premise was compelling for me;-)

But I realized how I can make things up to Tim; he'll be the first to read the story ...

JAR

• Like 2

As promised I wrote a WARNING prompt with Colt, Prime and Isaac for puppilull. Unfortunately for some reason, no prompt was provided this Friday ... So, puppilull, if you provide me with an email address I will send the 2000 words to you to 'prove' delivery of my part of the deal.

For the rest of you: I will turn it into a flash back scene in Book 6 (MetaProphecies) I'm currently working on (should be in chapter 2 or 3) - so that should be published January 2016 or so ...

Obviously my offer to Chris and Tim (and anyone else) stands: a WARNING prompt scene with the preferred 'pairing' if ...

JAR

Mohahaha!

But what is a warning prompt? Sounds sinister. A emailaddress is coming!

Normally I put WARNING in the text overview if the chapters contains sex ... and this prompt does contain sex .. so it's a warning prompt. Email has been sent.

JAR

Oh my... OH MY... I'm suddenly in the mood for a sandwich. He, he. A tip for Tim and Cris - just do what the man says! It's so worth it! Someone at home will reap the benefits tonight...

First, I have to sit through the kids' favourite show, Melodifestvalen! If you don't watch, you're not really Swedish...

Tim,

A red heart? Do you want to tell me something?  :blushing:

Well, I do like you too, but in this case I'm using the invention of Kitt over in the Card forum, where we kept running out of official likes. So instead we began to use the :heart: emoticon to give likes.

I guess we can't keep our torrid affair a secret anymore, Tim...

ROBgasms! Like Corpgasms! Yes! (oh my God Rob in uniform ... cold shower please ... NOW!!!!!)

And it inspired me to write a prompt ... in your inbox, Tim.

JAR

• Like 1

ROBgasms! Like Corpgasms! Yes! (oh my God Rob in uniform ... cold shower please ... NOW!!!!!)

And it inspired me to write a prompt ... in your inbox, Tim.

JAR

:heart: (as I'm still out of likes)

Ohhhh, rushes over to check my email.

I'm back - wow that was rather profound, JAR. I'm impressed.

Edited by Timothy M.

I got this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach after the last chapter. Changes can be difficult, even if they are pleasant changes (like graduation). This chapter however left me feeling lost and a bit fearful for the future. Something bad is going to happen (and not just the battle).

Sometimes I would like to be able to fastforward, just to settle my nerves.

• Like 1

I got this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach after the last chapter. Changes can be difficult, even if they are pleasant changes (like graduation). This chapter however left me feeling lost and a bit fearful for the future. Something bad is going to happen (and not just the battle).

Sometimes I would like to be able to fastforward, just to settle my nerves.

Puppilull,

I think 'I never promised you a rose garden.' There's a reason why book 4 is called MetaBattles and book 5 MetaDeaths (as one can see from the prompts). So It's going to get bad ... really bad (insert sadistic laughter here).

The only thing I can promise you is 'blood, sweat, and tears ...'

... and some other bodily fluids ;-)

I hope you stay with me during this ordeal. 

JAR