Ok, guessing time! So Al needs to leave his pack just as bad as he needs a smoke. He's tried fighting both urges but the whole vampire business is proving to be too much.

What if Al is watching Colt and intervenes in the attack (?) together with Warren? New pack members - two for one special?

That cigarette bud made me wonder if Al left it for Colt to find as some sort of warning? If say Prime was to smell it, maybe he would know who smoked it?

Ok, now I've done my bit for tonight's entertainment. Hopefully, someone will have a good laugh!

• Like 1

I'm quite annoyed by JAR at times, but then again I get annoyed by a lot of writers on this site! Having said that I can't imagine not wanting to read every word he writes... Even if I do want to edit it heavily!

As for the characters in this story, I quite strongly identify with Colt, but the one who has stolen my heart mostly is Brian. There's something both very innocent and very kinky about him, and I like that combination!

Brian is my favorite too, although I have to admit I like Isaac a lot.

Do you want to edit content (ie beta) or grammar/typos? As JAR's editor I only correct the most obvious grammar mistakes, but I try to catch all typos. I tend to accept the at times rather complicated sentence constructions, because to me they are JAR's style. Also, I'm crap at commas in English, so they rarely get done.

Again with chapter 15! That will be the ultimate chapter! And I keep my fingers crossed for confused abductor. Much more fun than coconut...

I've just edited ch 15 so I'm :X

• Like 2

Ahhh my theories my wonderful theories, oh well time to make some more.... in the mean time  I'll reread a different book till next chapter... but I do have one suggestion for the flow of the story you should make the chapters longer say put chapter 14 and 15 together... that sounds right :yes:

• Like 2

Ahhh my theories my wonderful theories, oh well time to make some more.... in the mean time  I'll reread a different book till next chapter... but I do have one suggestion for the flow of the story you should make the chapters longer say put chapter 14 and 15 together... that sounds right :yes:

I appreciate the compliment ... But no ;-) the length of my chapters follows a system so cannot be amended.

JAR

Ok, guessing time! So Al needs to leave his pack just as bad as he needs a smoke. He's tried fighting both urges but the whole vampire business is proving to be too much.

What if Al is watching Colt and intervenes in the attack (?) together with Warren? New pack members - two for one special?

That cigarette bud made me wonder if Al left it for Colt to find as some sort of warning? If say Prime was to smell it, maybe he would know who smoked it?

Ok, now I've done my bit for tonight's entertainment. Hopefully, someone will have a good laugh!

Man, you're good.

good you haven't spotted the biggest surprise yet otherwise I might have to stop writing.

JAR

• Like 1

Do you want to edit content (ie beta) or grammar/typos? As JAR's editor I only correct the most obvious grammar mistakes, but I try to catch all typos. I tend to accept the at times rather complicated sentence constructions, because to me they are JAR's style. Also, I'm crap at commas in English, so they rarely get done.

What irks the shit out of me is the constant use of "This night", .... When last night, tonight, that night....

Such a little thing, but it drives me crazy!

What irks the shit out of me is the constant use of "This night", .... When last night, tonight, that night....

Such a little thing, but it drives me crazy!

Ohhh - I've never noticed that. I'll keep it in mind for future chapters. Any other helpful hints ?

Cris,

Gimme an email and I'll send you the next chapter 24h before posting so you can suggest editing improvements; I'm sooooooo not into getting spanked ... with or without the help of hairy oafs as helpers.

JAR

Who said anything about spanking?

Options

1. Spanking

2. My underused cane

3. the 22 inch long and 9 inch around toy I was recently given and so far unused...

4. My not too big to fit fists

5. .....

Ohhh - I've never noticed that. I'll keep it in mind for future chapters. Any other helpful hints ?

It's the only one that comes to mind instantly!

Puppilull,

PLEASE TELL ME: why did you refer to 'his nose? YOU ARE SCARING ME.

That's easy to answer, JAR. You mention it yourself in the prompt:

He couldn’t punish him yet; not yet, he still needed him for a while. And he couldn’t really hurt him, he was too valuable for the pack as nose.

Did you really think your readers wouldn't notice? :lol:

We have gotten used to search for every clue in order to work out what's going on.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Åh, why did you tell him? It was kind of fun having JAR thinking I'm some evil mastermind with psychic abilities.

Just kidding, I told him myself. Unlike some people, I don't tease people with unanswered questions.

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 2

That's easy to answer, JAR. You mention it yourself in the prompt:

He couldn’t punish him yet; not yet, he still needed him for a while. And he couldn’t really hurt him, he was too valuable for the pack as nose.

Did you really think your readers wouldn't notice? :lol:

We have gotten used to search for every clue in order to work out what's going on.

Grrrrrrrrr ....

I need to have a serious conversation with my beta reader and editor that they let that one slip through ... it's gone now anyway.

Good though those little incidents keep distracting everyone from the big issue  :P

JAR

Åh, why did you tell him? It was kind of fun having JAR thinking I'm some evil mastermind with psychic abilities.

Just kidding, I told him myself. Unlike some people, I don't tease people with unanswered questions.

I only tease those who crave to be teased. And normally I only torture people who deserve it ;-).

JAR

• Like 1

Grrrrrrrrr ....

I need to have a serious conversation with my beta reader and editor that they let that one slip through ... it's gone now anyway.

:huh:  but how was I supposed to know the word nose shouldn't be there? It was spelt correctly. :rofl:

and you don't have a beta reader... :lol:

• Like 1

:huh:  ohhh :facepalm:  Boo... :rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, just laugh at me.

I will have the last laugh when I kill your favourite main characters in book 4 (which isn't call MetaBattles for no reason) ...

JAR

aka Rumplstilzchen :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Home alone with a fever. The rest of the family out doing weekend stuff. Now I deserve me some wolves!

Just hope I'm not too confused or pissed off after reading. My fevered brain couldn't handle that today...