[DomLuka] DD 35 (Pre-release discussion)

Dude, where have yo been?? you havent read it yet??

Well, I admit it.. he got me... I went and looked. Which, is rather sad, really, as I'd looked about a minute before when I saw this thread title. :wacko:

I guess I'm greedy... We have already had a new chapter of Dan's DOR today, and here I am prowling around for a Dom fix already.

Hmmmm, too bad we don't have a smiley for "embarrassed". :lmao:

Interesting that DD chapter 35 has no less then two very active threads, considering it isn't even out yet! :blink::D

I've merged the two DD 35 threads together and added 'Pre-release discussion' to the tit(t)le. I'm not so concerned with confusing (read: fooling) rookie domaholic's, but I don't want Dom to see these thread tit(t)les and think that he already sent in DD Ch 35 :blink: . Then we'd never get it and might get DD Ch 36 first!!!! Too many domaholic's are already stressing from the lo(n)g wait.

i for one(and i maybe the ONLY one) do not mind when it takes awhile between chapters od DD.

it give me the chance to explore other parts of GA, and i've discoverd that this is a HUGE website. if i hadnt been bored enough from waiting for the next chap of DD, i might not have ever even found the rest of GA, and then i never woulda found dkstories's great work :o , and that woulda been quite disastrous. :thumbdown:

so i have to say thank you :worship: dom :worship: , for making us wait for more.

I've merged the two DD 35 threads together and added 'Pre-release discussion' to the tit(t)le. I'm not so concerned with confusing (read: fooling) rookie domaholic's, but I don't want Dom to see these thread tit(t)les and think that he already sent in DD Ch 35 :blink: . Then we'd never get it and might get DD Ch 36 first!!!! Too many domaholic's are already stressing from the lo(n)g wait.

ROFL!

I really love the play on the "The Lo(n)g way" theme!!