What do think of Jennifer Lawrence as Maria? She's got that vulnerable yet kick ass attitude. I'm also quite fond of Joaquin Phoenix. He ould make a great Laszlo. Seemingly strong, but ready to crack at any time... For Razvan, my pick would be Nicolas Cage (younger for Razvan and older for Ronald).

The main characters are much more difficult. I have so many feelings for them, that it's hard to put pictures to their faces. They are more like ideas of people, not actual people. To limit them to an actor would just seem wrong.

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 1

AC showed me this amazing picture of Louis (being intimate with Lazlo) and that's how I think of Loius now. But I have no idea which actor could portray him. :unsure:  Perhaps the young Brad Pitt playing Death in Meet Joe Black from 1998.

On a completely different topic: Will the cursed circle in the forest disappear now?

• Like 1

Am I terrible if I suggest Brent Corrigan for Louis...?

So, the picture wasn't of anyone famous?

My guess is there are already tiny saplings growing there. At least, they waste no time to grow on our yard. I'm guessing it's a tree thing. They don't beat around the bush...

• Like 3

What do think of Jennifer Lawrence as Maria? She's got that vulnerable yet kick ass attitude. I'm also quite fond of Joaquin Phoenix. He ould make a great Laszlo. Seemingly strong, but ready to crack at any time... For Razvan, my pick would be Nicolas Cage (younger for Razvan and older for Ronald).

The main characters are much more difficult. I have so many feelings for them, that it's hard to put pictures to their faces. They are more like ideas of people, not actual people. To limit them to an actor would just seem wrong.

Jennifer Lawrence is such a pretty, bright young thing, I can see Jenna Jameson seething with mind-blowing jealousy (in real life, lol). To pair them together might be a casting gold!

Phoenix could bring a lot of nuance to Laszlo's role, I think that might be incredible to see. He can handle Gretza's mind games, AND Vlad's psychic torment in a way that would be riveting to watch on screen.

As for Cage…Welllll, idk…lol.

However, I think I know what you're saying about the characters in B&B. In my mind they are all clear as a bell, and quite frankly, real people – so, how to go about finding substitutes via actors is a daunting process. I hope you mean that you find these 'people' just as real as I do. That would be a great compliment :rolleyes:      

That's exactly what I tried to say. It would be like finding actors to play friends or family. They just wouldn't do them justice. No one would fit. JohnAR tried to get me to name actors or find pictures for his story, but I had the same problem... I see them in my head, but can't find them online.

I have a soft spot for Cage. Inexplicable, but true...

• Like 1

I have a soft spot for Cage. Inexplicable, but true...

In college, I have to say I was tender-hearted for 'pre-action-figure' Nicolas Cage, big time. He erupted on my psyche all at once with tear-jerking performances in Peggy Sue Got Married, Raising Arizona, Moonstruck, and especially the boys' love story of Birdie. He was so on his way to being the James Dean of his generation....but then...zoop. He went 'Hollywood,' and lost me. But I still love those roles he created in the late 80s~early 90s - he was amazing, and I just wanted to date him, hold his hand and feel him kiss me back then :*)     

Edited by AC Benus

In college, I have to say I was tender-hearted for 'per-action-figure' Nicolas Cage, big time. He erupted on my psyche all at once with tear-jerking performances in Peggy Sue Got Married, Raising Arizona, Moonstruck, and especially the boys' love story of Birdie. He was so on his way to being the James Dean of his generation....but then...zoop. He went 'Hollywood,' and lost me. But I still love those roles he created in the late 80s~early 90s - he was amazing, and I just wanted to date him, hold his hand and feel him kiss me back then :*)     

I can't take Nicholas Cage seriously anymore... he is the King of overacting, and has made some of the worst movie choices of all time... I used to love him but like you said, AC, he went Hollywood... Leaving Las Vegas was just a vehicle to win an oscar... it drained his integrity in my eyes, and his acting in Season of the Witch is downright laughable... plus he has become creepy... Just saying...

• Like 1

Gary, I like your choices for Louis and Razvan, but not for Laszlo--he looks too strong-willed. Personally, I want to see the pic AC showed Tim of his idea of Laszlo and Louis together! If it has naughty bits, you can crop it...though that might hurt for an adult guy. :)

Not saying anything about the current Nicholas Cage, but am I the only one who remembers him in Valley Girl?

For Laszlo, I'd have to go with Peter Murphy in this video clip--those eyes are just amazing! I've liked him ever since he was in Bauhaus.

Edited by ColumbusGuy
  • Like 2

To me, CG, Peter would be better as Razvan... he has the look of a vampire to me... but I don't think he's strong enough looking to be Vlad... just saying :boy:  ... and I think Lazslo has to be a little more handsome to have Louis' love and devotion, but not too handsome...

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 2

Personally, I want to see the pic AC showed Tim of his idea of Laszlo and Louis together! If it has naughty bits, you can crop it...though that might hurt for an adult guy. :)

Try sending him a PM and see if you can entice him to send you a copy. It's too naughty to post here, but HOT ! :P  I was drooling for days and I still look at it at regular intervals. :*)

Now I must get back to Rob, even though I won't make it before the next prompts are posted :(

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1

Wow, there are a lot of great posts I want to reply to...but, lol, in the meantime, I found a sexy Romani for us! Sexy and gifted and talented and skillful. Check him out: 

I'm no expert, but I believe that surnames ending in the suffix '...tan' are Romani in origin, like Signor Voltan here ;) 

• Like 1

Admit it, you just like seeing guys blow things...

(Sorry, but you can't post something like that. My poor mind runs amok! )

Well, in case you don't know it, I won't tell you what 'bassoon' is in Italian.

And PS, you guys are very low-brow. ;p

• Like 2