• Site Moderator

I think the green note book is Milo's way of keeping things going, he wants to see Nelson. Nel's threw him a curve tho, when he refused to go to Milo's house to return it and told him, he'd have go come to his house to get it. I don't think Milo didn't anticipate this. Milo's little game of 'play hard to get', almost backfired on him.

Not that this has anything to do with it, but we don't know a lot about Milo at this point. What we do know, and excuse me if I forget something, he likes to paint, he's been arrested because of the accident, he's spent time with Nel's working, his family has money, he's now attending public school instead of a private one. With the exception of Jame, he probably hasn't done much "slumming" so to speak.

It's also possible that Milo's never had a boyfriend, so all of this is new to him. As this story continues, we may see this rich boy/poor boy fade away.

It's also possible that Milo's never had a boyfriend, so all of this is new to him.

Agreed, but Nelson has never had a BF, either, and is only out to his family, and only that due to being caught looking at a guy. So, all this is new to him, too.

Nelson, though, has guts!!! He's very much unlike Owen, Quin, or Rory because he's sure not shy about going after a guy! I like him!

He also seems to have slightly better Gaydar than Rory (who lived in a "house of queers" without ever even wondering...).

I like Caleb...then again...well I was accused of being like Caleb when I was a teenager (then again, I was worse than Caleb in many ways...sleeping with sister's boyfriends is a little worse than asking another girl out to homecoming).

Good read, and NO CLIFFIE.

Not a real one anyways. Dom either your softening up or your a meglomaniac drawing his prey in for the kill.

Strange board repost in quote I have no idea how I did.

Edited by Strangersagain
Nelson, though, has guts!!! He's very much unlike Owen, Quin, or Rory because he's sure not shy about going after a guy! I like him!

He also seems to have slightly better Gaydar than Rory (who lived in a "house of queers" without ever even wondering...).

Hi everyone

I'm not totally new to this forum 0:) just lurking in the dark :ph34r: and having fun reading all Your replies to those fantastic stories. Dom definitely needs a license for his writing skill. It's dangerous for my social life - if I just had one :,(

I absolulutely agree with C James here. Nelson is a very refreshing Character after Owen, Rory and Quinn, although not untroubled. But let's be honest. Would there even be a story worth reading without the trouble?

Well, I enjoy it greatly..... and again there is waiting :( OOOOHHHH MY GAAAAWWWWD - the pain :P

Great big bearhug to all :hug:

Philipp from Good Ole Europe

Edited by phil7born
Very good chapter.

I think there's definitely something going on with that goat, though. I think it could end up playing as pivotal a roll in WT as Aaron did in DD. Watch out for the goat!!!

:music:

Freaky thing is, last week I got a new boyfriend, who also has a goat in his back yard. Is that a sign? If so, what does it signify?

Caleb is a true ass.....poor Ronnie. (I really like Ronnie..I hope she gets developed more)

The whole Milo/Nels thing is very confusing, and I can't help but wonder "what the hell is going on through Milo's mind?" Hopefully more answers will come in the next chapter (**whines** I don't want to wait!)

I think Nelson needs to come out, if only to his friends. I feel like he's going to break Haily's heart if he doesn't give her a good reason why he's not asking her for the dance, and going as "just friends" will deffinetly lead her on.

I really love this story. I love it so much that I wish I had more self-control so I could save up like 3 chapters and be able to read them all at once. But I can't, lol. Ahhh so good.

I love how Milo is so cautious, and Nelson is just as terrified, but is willing to take risks. Just the way the story flows is amazing. Can't wait for Chapter 6.. this is officially my favorite story. :read:

I think Nelson needs to come out, if only to his friends. I feel like he's going to break Haily's heart if he doesn't give her a good reason why he's not asking her for the dance, and going as "just friends" will deffinetly lead her on.

I agree that Nelson needs to come out to his friends. But I don't think all of them will be that welcoming. I really see Joe having a problem with it. And Haily will be crushed and because of her feelings not that recepting. Caleb I actually think might be okay with it for the most part.

I really like that story, a good start and a welcome change in perspective, even if it's the same formally (with "I"), I like the change of character, someone cheerful, positive and outgoing, a good kid without problems poppping out of everywhere in short. A more normal type of boy that one gets to like very quickly I believe, because he can act so cute torwards his "love interest". And his active part in the pursuit of Milo will give the story a different rythm, I'm sure it'll be great.

Well, my favorite story so far is TOU, a very different type of main character, a breathtaking story to me... but who knows, it might change with this story in the future^^

Milo is somewhat of a pain in the ***, at least he acts like that, but well, in a cute sort of way too... I hope that we'll learn more about him soon cause we really lack information about him like someone pointed out. I hope that he won't be some sort of Quinn or Rory and take 20 chaps to know what he wants though cause it might get frustrating (especially from Nelson's point of view ^^;; ). But the end of this chapter gives me hope for that matter since he is actually initiating a conversation and issuing an invitation afterwards... Good job Milo!

He'd better go to Nels now too *crosses her fingers*

It would be fun if he saw the comics that Nelson drew of him. It's just as well that he doesn't know Nelson saw that naked painting he did, especially consedering how he took it when Nelson saw a few crayon studies of him, he really didn't know how to handle that so imagine what it would have been like if the painting had been mentionned...

about Joe, a lot of people seem to "dislike" him. I don't know if it's because I'm not american and we have a different history with alcohol, but I'm not as set against him as that. What he did was wrong, but he is a teenager. Adults make mistakes all the time, I'm not expecting better from a rebelling teenager... I mean, it can happen, it does happen all the time. The way he deals with having lost his driver's license is very teenager like too: b*tching about it like it wasn't his fault to start with...

and anyway, what bothers me more is making a huge deal about alcohol and not about having smoked pot when you drive. Just because it's not detected right away like alcohol, it isn't any better while driving, just as dangerous (so what if he's used to it, is it safe to let anyone drive when they have drunk just because they drink on a regular basis?).. So I'd say that none of these teenagers are very mature since they seemed to have found it OK to have him smoke and drive...

found the quote in the first chapter:

After we ate, we changed into the spare clothes we
Milo is somewhat of a pain in the ***, at least he acts like that, but well, in a cute sort of way too... I hope that we'll learn more about him soon cause we really lack information about him like someone pointed out. I hope that he won't be some sort of Quinn or Rory and take 20 chaps to know what he wants though cause it might get frustrating (especially from Nelson's point of view ^^;; ). But the end of this chapter gives me hope for that matter since he is actually initiating a conversation and issuing an invitation afterwards... Good job Milo!

He'd better go to Nels now too *crosses her fingers*

It would be fun if he saw the comics that Nelson drew of him. It's just as well that he doesn't know Nelson saw that naked painting he did, especially considering how he took it when Nelson saw a few crayon studies of him, he really didn't know how to handle that so imagine what it would have been like if the painting had been mentionned...

I'm really looking forward to Milo learning that Nelson knows about that painting.

At the moment, I'm thinking Milo is still suspicious that Nelson isn't actually gay, and it's all a plot to "out" him. Nelson's knowledge of the existence of the painting gives Nelson the perfect "alibi".

I agree with you regarding the smoking (pot) and driving. The designated should be doing neither!

Personally, I'd feel more comfortable with a high driver than a drunk one (I find pot a lot less debilitating to the judgement than alcohol) but I'd much prefer neither!

I think you are right about Haily, too. She might have a big problem with Nelson being gay.

Hmmmm... If she's dating Jame (Assface), and has a big problem when she learns about Nelson, I can see Jame finding out, and putting the info to "use" against Nelson and Caleb.

I'm also wondering if the main crux of the story will be Nelson being outed, and Milo having to choose to stand by him or not?

I'm really looking forward to Milo learning that Nelson knows about that painting.

At the moment, I'm thinking Milo is still suspicious that Nelson isn't actually gay, and it's all a plot to "out" him. Nelson's knowledge of the existence of the painting gives Nelson the perfect "alibi".

Yes... I'm a big gossip and I so want to see Milo find out and totally freak out over it. I like secrets and i like it more when they get out. unless their mine, we're not going there. Biassed? Double Standard? As long as it's stories I get to savagely enjoy the fun ^_^

Also thanks for the welcome. :worship:

Innoce

Why ?

Is Nelson going to draw a nude picture of the goat to have something to be embarassed about too ?

Or are the goat and Nelson going to team up to corner Milo ?

Anyway, I want a happy ending for that goat.

Edited by Xandra Kitee

Mrs. Bates. What the f**k is wrong with her?

Shouldn't her class involve more interaction between the genders, I mean, parenting! The majority of the time, it includes cooperation between two people of diffrent genders, so what the hell?

She is a mystery that needs to be solved. I personally think that she has some ulterior motive. I have no clue what it is, though.

OKIE DOKIE... this what is gonna go down in the next chapter. they are gonna start having mad passionate sex on top of the goats cage thingy... and then milo is gonna get an apple core stuck up his ass when Caleb comes and finds them...

Just kidding... but i am serious... Milo will come over... but he will be a hateful b*tch and find some way to blame Nels for him showing up there. Of course he will b*tch about his note book, btw it is in nelsons room, so Nels goes to get it and when he turns to go out of his bedroom door he sees Milo standing in the door way looking at the painting... Milo will get extra b*tchy and then he will make a move on Nels and then run away and blame Nels for it.

so yeah... that is a very detailed prediction... but that is how i figure it... but dom will prove me wrong of corse, by Milo not even going.

so anyway... everyone have a good night... and read my blog if you get bored... it's under nicks a blogger... lol... pun off of my name.

later ~ nick :read:

Yes... I'm a big gossip and I so want to see Milo find out and totally freak out over it. I like secrets and i like it more when they get out. unless their mine, we're not going there. Biassed? Double Standard? As long as it's stories I get to savagely enjoy the fun ^_^

Also thanks for the welcome. :worship:

Innoce

You are most welcome for the welcome! :D

We don't know much about Milo yet, so maybe the following is possible: once he is over his initial shyness, he might turn the tables and embarrass Nelson about the pic. For example, tell him with a straight face "Oh, THAT.. Yeah, it's going to be in the school art fair next Friday..." :lmao: