[DomLuka] Call for Logo Designs!

No green! You have to leave them in there, the people that comment might not be the only people with an opinion so you have to leave them in because they rock and if there's a poll then other people might vote and and and....

Yeah Green, keep them up. Nate's going to put up a poll soon so people can vote.

Take Care®,

Vic

It didnt come out professional looking but, here it is, my attempt. I was actually surprised it came out as well as it did. It was done in paint, so... be gentle.

Domlukajpeg.JPG

I like that, and paint is such a nifty program. In fact when I was a kid and we got our first computer that's what I was most excited about

BTW, I really love that thingy in your sig.!!!

Edited by AFriendlyFace
I like that, and paint is such a nifty program. In fact when I was a kid and we got our first computer that's what I was most excited about

lol, me too. :D When I was twelve and we got our first computer I used to spend hours on paint until my parents forced me to get off, or to let my sister have a turn.

• 1 month later...

Heh, Its a while since I was on here. Thanks, About my siggy. It took me a while. The original quotes were done in paint and then I put them into a program. Dont remember which one. I rather like it myself.

My fav. is the one on the cat.

Heh, Its a while since I was on here. Thanks, About my siggy. It took me a while. The original quotes were done in paint and then I put them into a program. Dont remember which one. I rather like it myself.

My fav. is the one on the cat.

LOL I like that one too, and my Timmy and Lucky agree ;)

...The scary thing is that lately I've been thinking all the new people I've been meeting remind me of people I already know. LOL I hadn't thought it was middle age though! :blink:

You did it yourself? WOW! Awesome job, it's teriffic! Must have been tough!

take care and have a great day,

Kevin

• 1 month later...
Guest Running Through Blind
Now THAT looks like a pill, lol.

i like this one a lot!!

LOL I like that one too, and my Timmy and Lucky agree ;)

...The scary thing is that lately I've been thinking all the new people I've been meeting remind me of people I already know. LOL I hadn't thought it was middle age though! :blink:

You did it yourself? WOW! Awesome job, it's teriffic! Must have been tough!

Wow, it's been forever since I was on here. I keep checking for an update for WT and when there is non I sulk for a bit then play a game. Silly me.

I love cats, way better then dogs, my poor Aladdin-baby is home all alone. I gotta give him pettins when I get there.

But, about my siggy. No, it wasnt that hard, the hardest thing was to make my logo all in same place on all of them, and I change my logo like 12 times, sooo... oh, and the program I made it in was "Easy GIF Animator" free download on google. Yay!