[DomLuka] Call for Logo Designs!

Hello Domaholics - Ann and I were PMing, and we decided that Domaholics needed an Official Logo!!!!

So for all the creative fans out there, if you have an idea and would like to try your hand at creating a logo, please do so! We'll then take all the entries and put them in a poll where we can let all the fans vote. :great:

Who knows... Besides websites, we can put the logo on T-Shirts, Ball Caps, Sweatshirts, Buttons, or any kind of Domaholic merchandise! ;)

So help create the Domaholic Brand!!! If you would like to submit something, please PM me.

Thanks,

Vic

- P.S. - We'll take submissions until March 22nd :D

Aww, did I miss a logo contest? :( I love these, lol.

Hey Xander, you can still submit something (we've extended for a few days). Also, logo's are being taken for the Domluka website too.

Take Care,

Vic

Okay then, when I make a logo I like to kinda rev up the current one, but I kinda changed it so here are a few:

dom-logo-1.png

and

dom-logo-2.png

and then a completely different one:

dom-logo-3.png

(uhh, the white outer part is sposed to be transparent, I'll take care of that if this one is liked, it's not my favorite tho)

Ronnie

Okay then, when I make a logo I like to kinda rev up the current one, but I kinda changed it so here are a few:

dom-logo-1.png

and

dom-logo-2.png

and then a completely different one:

dom-logo-3.png

(uhh, the white outer part is sposed to be transparent, I'll take care of that if this one is liked, it's not my favorite tho)

Ronnie

Hey Ronnie,

I love the 3rd one! It's really my kinda colour scheme and style! I kinda hope we go with that one , of course everyone else did an excellent job with their's too :thumbup:

I like the thirs one xan cos it looks like a pill...

uhh...

1) drugs are bad....

2) i guess i dint really think about it when i made that 3rd one that it dont really match the site colors so just note that i can change it if needed ;)

uhh...

1) drugs are bad....

Yeah! yay! go you :2thumbs: I love it when people speak out against drugs and smoking :D (w/o insulting or judging the people doing it of course)

2) i guess i dint really think about it when i made that 3rd one that it dont really match the site colors so just note that i can change it if needed ;)

awww **whines** but that's the reason I liked it the best! I like the colours!

Night, Night everyone,

Kevin

That brings up a question ... are we staying with the current color scheme (brown & yellow) or can that change, too? That might have a bearing on what the new logo looks like.

Kitty

We can change the color scheme of all of gayauthors.org? Because if we just changed Domaholics' color, then it wouldn't match the rest of the site any more.

We can change the color scheme of all of gayauthors.org? Because if we just changed Domaholics' color, then it wouldn't match the rest of the site any more.

But aren't the two different already? I mean isn't the domaholics' section brown and yellow whereas the main part of gayauthors is blue, light blue, and gray?

But aren't the two different already? I mean isn't the domaholics' section brown and yellow whereas the main part of gayauthors is blue, light blue, and gray?

Yea, they are different. Dom's forum is brown and yellow and the main part can either be a Blue, Green, Purple, or (Brownish) Library scheme, you're choice ;) .