Just now, athanos said:

I found some typos too. But I just used the report content error function embedded in Kindle. I hope you will get them.

where is this feature (kindle noob here only downloaded that app for this story)

Just now, mrbossmant said:

where is this feature (kindle noob here only downloaded that app for this story)

I will charge kindle for this new customer ... LOL ... and email is good enough for me ...

4 minutes ago, mrbossmant said:

If you need help with programming that happens to be my day job, that and trying not to get frustrated trying to fix computers 

The Metarmy of strength is growing!

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, mrbossmant said:

highlight the part and click those three dots. Then you will get the option to report content error.

1 minute ago, athanos said:

highlight the part and click those three dots. Then you will get the option to report content error.

I must have a special version on the computer because I don't have 3 dots nor do i get the option guess i will stick to the good old fashioned emails 

4 minutes ago, Lux Apollo said:

*puppy dog eyes*

Or maybe... *pleading bound-up marine eyes*

Lux, you know the terms of payment ... but your request has been logged and will be dealt with in due time ...

J

(makes me wonder why everyone wants to tie down that big guy ... perversions everywhere)

• Like 3

The books are available on amazon US and that's great, but i can't get them unless I switch my kindle from the french amazon to the US  one. Will the books be available on other amazon sites than the US?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, cochmar said:

The books are available on amazon US and that's great, but i can't get them unless I switch my kindle from the french amazon to the US  one. Will the books be available on other amazon sites than the US?

Cochmar,

That's somewhat odd; as I made them available for amazon.fr as well and my records say somebody already bought a book at the French site ...

Pls message me.

J

• Like 1

My bad, 

I checked with "kindle werewolf" and didn't find anything. 

With metawolf as key word, everything went fine. I 've bought the 8 or 9 volumes and will start reading them tonight )

Thks

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, cochmar said:

My bad, 

I checked with "kindle werewolf" and didn't find anything. 

With metawolf as key word, everything went fine. I 've bought the 8 or 9 volumes and will start reading them tonight )

Thks

Pppfff. Or you just follow the "Smell the Dangers of the MetaVerse" link in my signature ;-).

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JohnAR said:

Pppfff. Or you just follow the "Smell the Dangers of the MetaVerse" link in my signature ;-).

But everyone is so mezmerized by Brian's captivating wolf eyes that they don't even realize there is a link there.  :rofl::whistle:

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

But everyone is so mezmerized by Brian's captivating wolf eyes that they don't even realize there is a link there.  :rofl::whistle:

I tried to make the eyes clickable as link, but I didn't succeed.

• Like 2
On 4/2/2017 at 1:45 PM, JohnAR said:

I tried to make the eyes clickable as link, but I didn't succeed.

So you wanted something like this.

large.BriansEyes2.jpg.b267186bfc3613487a

I did that with the following line of code

[url=http://www.amazon.com/author/johnar][img=https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/gayauthors-cdn/monthly_2017_03/BriansEyes2.jpg.5a121a541ef2270e173f78f908871eec.jpg][/url]

Smell the Dangers of the MetaVerse
large.BriansEyes2.jpg.b267186bfc3613487a
(Brian Scott Pratt, Beta of the White Wolf Pack)

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, PkCrichton said:

So you wanted something like this.

BriansEyes2.jpg.5a121a541ef2270e173f78f9

Yes. But with the text in it ... you know I'm computer illiterate ... that's why I created Jackson.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JohnAR said:

Yes. But with the text in it ... you know I'm computer illiterate ... that's why I created Jackson.

Well there now you have your signature all linked up. But god in doing this we sure did get a lot of intese stares from Brian!

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Well there now you have your signature all linked up. But god in doing this we sure did get a lot of intese stares from Brian!

Only one human is allowed to touch Brian's snout ...

Thanks to @PkCrichton for educating me on 

url /url and img /img

I tried to use the parentheses but then everything got screwed up again ...

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, JohnAR said:

@athanos: Did you just put all the MetaBooks on goodreads??? With unashamedly positive ratings?

I think amazon automatically generated those pages for your books. otherwise it can not ask you to rate them after your finished them on kindles. Amazon bought goodreads and had it integrated with Kindle a few years ago.

And yes, I rated book 1-6 five stars. I think I have told you how I love your works! They ARE THE best erotica I read; no other English or Chinese erotica can compare. I dare say they are even slightly better than the Twilight saga.

Edited by athanos
  • Like 1