Typos I spotted in book 7. The number is fucked up because I noted all the typo and only highlighted those sentence I enjoyed. And I removed all the highlights.

1. lay done
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 766-766  2017-04-05 02:38:29
    [Note]down

3. “You never told me why it ended … I mean it was a bit odd, but suddenly Jeffrey was gone,”
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 1338-1338  2017-04-03 05:19:50
    [Note]should be Alistair 

7. She had left San Diego. He suspected she was hiding somewhere, recollecting her troops and her strength to finally take her righteous position.
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 1662-1663  2017-04-03 07:51:10
    [Note]should be right

9. Both beasts huffed at the stupid guy who tried to stop to alpha wolves from killing each other.
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 1870-1871  2017-04-03 15:15:57
    [Note]two

11. and that was a good thing in his current state. “And we know it each other from …?”
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 2122-2122  2017-04-03 22:37:28
    [Note]scratch it

12. “Doesn’t answer the question: Was does he want there?”
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 2450-2450  2017-04-03 23:07:18
    [Note]what

13. through the napkin
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 2522-2523  2017-04-03 23:13:53
    [Note]throw

23. “You’re are the strongest man I know;
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 4385-4385  2017-04-04 04:46:23
    [Note]are

38. Colt sighed. Now he would be prodded as places he wouldn’t enjoy.
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 5183-5184  2017-04-04 21:39:01
    [Note]at

40. though there are rumors they are from a system ca. 35 light years away. So even if we could fly there, it would take a crew 35 Earth years to get there … So 60-year-old soldiers would reach their planet … not a good basis for a fight.” Colt nodded. Obviously, the sergeant fell afoul a serious thinking mistake, but he didn’t want to point it out at this moment.
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 5395-5398  2017-04-05 01:46:39
    [Note]the  relativity of time?

42. The living room was empty. It remembered him of something.
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 5695-5695  2017-04-05 02:35:43
    [Note]reminded

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Look at Tim cracking the whip and how fast JAR jumped to the task.

There has to be some benefit of being the editor. :lol: 

PS - I'd like to point out, I didn't do any new editing of the books before publication.  

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, athanos said:

I have a question. What do those mysterious codes in the titles of metaprompts mean? Those three digits numbers, unprompted, halfprompted, and reprompted?

Prompt XXX means that it was 'prompted here on GA by suggestion number XXX'. Unprompted means there was no prompt that prompted it, half means just that it was half prompted.

Here on GA there is a weekly 'prompt suggestion' to try and get people writing these suggestions could be Topics, First Lines, A series of words to be included in a story, etc...

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Prompt XXX means that it was 'prompted here on GA by suggestion number XXX'. Unprompted means there was no prompt that prompted it, half means just that it was half prompted.

Here on GA there is a weekly 'prompt suggestion' to try and get people writing these suggestions could be Topics, First Lines, A series of words to be included in a story, etc...

I see. Thank you for introducing the mechanism to a late comer to the party.

20 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Look at Tim cracking the whip and how fast JAR jumped to the task.

Well, I'm still hoping one day Tim will put Rob on his back, with his legs VERY high ... I'm sure the chess club would appreciate.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, athanos said:

I have a question. What do those mysterious codes in the titles of metaprompts mean? Those three digits numbers, unprompted, halfprompted, and reprompted?

Mostly JAR has used a current prompt, but sometimes an older prompt, and I think that's where the reprompted comes in. You can see all the Writing prompts here:

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/forum/97-writing-prompts/

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Well, I'm still hoping one day Tim will put Rob on his back, with his legs VERY high ... I'm sure the chess club would appreciate.

There is someone in Meta that would put Rob on his back with his legs VERY high repeatedly.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, athanos said:

Typos I spotted in book 7. The number is fucked up because I noted all the typo and only highlighted those sentence I enjoyed. And I removed all the highlights.

7. She had left San Diego. He suspected she was hiding somewhere, recollecting her troops and her strength to finally take her righteous position.
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 1662-1663  2017-04-03 07:51:10
    [Note]should be right

40. though there are rumors they are from a system ca. 35 light years away. So even if we could fly there, it would take a crew 35 Earth years to get there … So 60-year-old soldiers would reach their planet … not a good basis for a fight.” Colt nodded. Obviously, the sergeant fell afoul a serious thinking mistake, but he didn’t want to point it out at this moment.
    <META ENDINGS: Book 7 (METAWOLF SERIES)>(R., John A.) Your Highlight on Location 5395-5398  2017-04-05 01:46:39
    [Note]the  relativity of time?

@athanos THANKS!

All corrected. Except 7. I choose "befitting." and 40: Of course!

In case I don't get bosom, IRS and pantiliners, you might still be in for a prompt idea this coming weekend ;-)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

There is someone in Meta that would put Rob on his back with his legs VERY high repeatedly.

Colt already has all his hands full ... well, more than just his hands ...

• Like 3
3 hours ago, JohnAR said:

@athanos THANKS!

All corrected. Except 7. I choose "befitting." and 40: Of course!

In case I don't get bosom, IRS and pantiliners, you might still be in for a prompt idea this coming weekend ;-)

7 Now I come and think about it, I think the word we are looking for is "rightful".

1 minute ago, athanos said:

7 Now I come and think about it, I think the word we are looking for is "rightful".

And you're not going the share the "nice/liked" sections??

3 hours ago, athanos said:

"nice/liked" sections?

He means the sections that you enjoyed that didn't have typoes. The sections that made your typo quote numbers so 'random'. You went from 1 to 3 to 7. He is asking what are 2, 4, 5, 6, etc..

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Did you also do the same corrections here? (In the Premium Meta stories, I mean)

Now that's a challenge. As I can't manipulate those stories directly. I guess when I have reworked the all, I'll send eight word files to GA ...

J

• Like 1