5 minutes ago, athanos said:

I think amazon automatically generated those pages for your books. otherwise it can not ask you to rate them after your finished them on kindles. Amazon bought goodreads and had it integrated in Kindle a few years ago.

And yes, I rated book 1-6 five stars. I think I have told how I love your works! They ARE THE best erotica I read; no other English or Chinese erotica can compare.

Oh I see. And there I wanted to offer you as thanks the opportunity to suggest the next prompt characters ;-)

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Oh I see. And there I wanted to offer you as thanks the opportunity to suggest the next prompt characters ;-)

WTF!

I was being modest. I did put your books on goodreads. Amazon would not move its lazy ass for a single thing. ?

As for the suggestion. I have not finished book 7 and 8 yet, let alone the prompt collection. Can I save the the opportunity for later when I finish my reading?

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, athanos said:

WTF!

I was being modest. I did put your books on goodreads. Amazon would not move its lazy ass for a single thing. ?

As for the suggestion. I have not finished book 7 and 8 yet, let alone the prompt collection. Can I save the the opportunity for later when I finish my reading?

Very credible ... very credible ... like the news in certain countries ;-).

Well, given that @Gavin25 had such a great suggestion last Friday, I might open next week's prompt again to the Metareaders ... if I like your suggestion, I'll go for it. You don't have to have finished all MetaBooks, I can always place them into the story you are already familiar with ...

J.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Very credible ... very credible ... like the news in certain countries ;-).

Well, given that @Gavin25 had such a great suggestion last Friday, I might open next week's prompt again to the Metareaders ... if I like your suggestion, I'll go for it. You don't have to have finished all MetaBooks, I can always place them into the story you are already familiar with ...

J.

I have a question. Where are the prompts that you wrote this few weeks? Are they collected as meta deprivation or merged with meta prompts?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, athanos said:

I have a question. Where are the prompts that you wrote this few weeks? Are they collected as meta deprivation or merged with meta prompts?

But approach with caution. 2 out of 3 are set in MW8; only the last is set after ch10 of MW7.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

So JAR's new slogan on his Signature coupled with Brian's eyes makes me think of just one thing.

Hide contents

large.wolfboxers.jpg.97e4f4fe52ddd797605

Yup only one human dares touch the nose of that Wolf.

I find myself wondering how he's... ehum... positioned himself in there to get the snout so snouty...? 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Maybe its like the cup of a jockstrap designed to fill the entire snout out.

Maybe somebody should design Meta franchise products ...

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Well we now have a Meta insignia so there are sites like Cafe Press that could be used

But ours need to a bit more ... provocative ... like this underwear ...

• Like 1
12 hours ago, shekhu1808 said:

Hmmm... I was thinking .. how would it be if there was series of  movies of these books

12 hours ago, Puppilull said:

I can help with the casting...! 

Funnily enough, the other day I suggested to @PkCrichton that - in the case Meta every becomes an 8-season HBO show - we could also do a season on MetaCasting. You know one show for every main character - 10 wolves (the gay eye for the straight gal) - and one for Amanda, Emma, and Malin (the gay eye for the straight guy).

• Like 1

Now how does one submit words for prompts ... I would need those for the coming prompt "Doms." Things I miss like a wart on my nose:

bosom

IRS

castration

pantiliner

swan-like neck

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Now how does one submit words for prompts ... I would need those for the coming prompt "Doms." Things I miss like a wart on my nose:

Well, you could ask comicfan, but you don't need a prompt to write a chapter, you know. ;) 

• Like 2
Just now, Timothy M. said:

Well, you could ask comicfan, but you don't need a prompt to write a chapter, you know. ;) 

Well, some clever readers spotted that MetaPrompts is Book 10 - so there is a gap between the eight Meta books and MetaPrompts. MetaAlternate (Book 9): But that will only be published if and when anyone or Fate delivers the appropriate payment.

Until then: prompt it is - here's to pantiliners!

• Like 3