Mayhap, but they do not belong to the same sub-group as German, English or Dutch.

From Wikipedia: 'The term "North Germanic languages" is used in genetic linguistics, whereas the term "Scandinavian languages" appears in studies of the modern standard languages and the dialect continuum of Scandinavia.'

Don't obtuse my big ideas with facts ;-)

Finally had tome to start book 5! Puzzled might sum up my brain right now. I'm still convinced this is a 'what if' scenario and here we see the effect of Colt choosing differently. The skip in time must be like 20-30 years?

So another Loope was a virgin marine? Searching for another Meta to change the world...? If at first you don't succeed etc?

I like the idea of Sweden and Denmark being bastions of freedom. Hell yes! No puritan vampires will change our policy of sex for all! LOL Fight the power!

• Like 3

Finally had tome to start book 5! Puzzled might sum up my brain right now. I'm still convinced this is a 'what if' scenario and here we see the effect of Colt choosing differently. The skip in time must be like 20-30 years?

So another Loope was a virgin marine? Searching for another Meta to change the world...? If at first you don't succeed etc?

I like the idea of Sweden and Denmark being bastions of freedom. Hell yes! No puritan vampires will change our policy of sex for all! LOL Fight the power!

But the Ferals' HQ is in Southern Poland ... So much for free sex for all ;-).

There are: like Brian's name .... Wait ... Or the fact there 8 inner circle wolves ... Wait ... That I chose Stockholm as colt's birthplace ... Wait ... Or east Texas for him to grow up ... Wait ... Or Gavin's last name ... Wait

Well I Give up. You're right: I'm a genius (LOL).

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

I've been thinking about poor Jett. His dad doesn't win any award for dad of the year saying things like that to perfect strangers ( or well Betsy...). So what is daddy not happy about? Jett not living up to the wolf stereotype? Maybe he can join Gavin's pack?

I've been thinking about poor Jett. His dad doesn't win any award for dad of the year saying things like that to perfect strangers ( or well Betsy...). So what is daddy not happy about? Jett not living up to the wolf stereotype? Maybe he can join Gavin's pack?

I think it is more Olaf's narrow mind that doesn't allow him to see Jett's potential.

I'm surprised there are no protests from Canada/Sweden/Denmark: all the same: cold, dark, snow with moose and boring ;-) (in Betsy's eye only, for course).

Well, you know i can't really say anything about the moose...

As for the cold, dark and snow... Well, it's apparently good for you to spend long, long hours indoors 9 months a year. Us Vikings seem to thrive. I guess it helps we all go a little cray-cray in the summer.

• Like 1

I was surprised Colt had a Swedish mattress. Is it a Hästens? I've never found them very comfy. And they actually smell of horse...

Btw, it was a bit disturbing to see Colt so into his looks. I guess coming out of the orifice suddenly all perfect can do weird things to a person. Or vamp.

I was surprised Colt had a Swedish mattress. Is it a Hästens? I've never found them very comfy. And they actually smell of horse...

Btw, it was a bit disturbing to see Colt so into his looks. I guess coming out of the orifice suddenly all perfect can do weird things to a person. Or vamp.

Maybe somebody tricked him with IKEA.

If you consider yourself ugly and by magic you turn beautiful, I'd guess that screws your mind ... or maybe vamps are vane anyway: frills, long nails, etc.

• Like 1