Ladies (given my male readers have deserted me),

I will board a cramped plane now. And I will get into my creative flow and write a prompt - not on a pad - ... with the simple objective of scaring you as much as you did me this afternoon. And it will be gory ...

A traumatized John AR

You just made me run out of likes! Too funny! Have a nice flight and go with the flow so you don't see red.

• Like 1

Well... it's been a while since I last posted here :*) I am slowly making my way through Meta and I should be able to read MetaOrigins :)

All I can say is the further I travel into the MetaVerse, the more intriguing it gets. I'm even reading the whole series again, just because I missed so much in the beginning. So a slow read is good!

I ducked out at the insertion of tampons ...

I shall remember that for next time ;-)

All I can say is the further I travel into the MetaVerse, the more intriguing it gets. I'm even reading the whole series again, just because I missed so much in the beginning. So a slow read is good!

She's pretty much saying the first one wasn't particularly good ;-).

DITTO! 

I'm nearly blushing ....

You just made me run out of likes! Too funny! Have a nice flight and go with the flow so you don't see red.

The prompt is written - full of blood, testosterone, caveman mentality and slurs on men-liking-men and women ... :devil:  ... and a new character

I'm glad I wasn't here at the time. :o

I could understand that straight men jerk at insertion ... but gay men???

Well... it's been a while since I last posted here :*) I am slowly making my way through Meta and I should be able to read MetaOrigins  :)

Looking forward to your reviews ... all reviews so far are biased because mainly written by middle aged straight women talking about their tampons and even more middle aged gay men running away at the sight of blood <revenge is sweet!>.

• Like 2

I shall remember that for next time ;-)

She's pretty much saying the first one wasn't particularly good ;-).

I'm nearly blushing ....

I did not! If you're not careful, I'll launch into a detail explanation on how tampons and pads are very different and how you seem to confuse them...

The prompt is written - full of blood, testosterone, caveman mentality and slurs on men-liking-men and women ... :devil:  ... and a new character

Looking forward to your reviews ... all reviews so far are biased because mainly written by middle aged straight women talking about their tampons and even more middle aged gay men running away at the sight of blood <revenge is sweet!>.

Bring it on! We could use some more rant fodder!

At least we don't all run away from kinky, obsessive sex...

I think you can omit modern-day. :lol: Why do you think they sailed off on adventure so much? :rofl:

I think history needs to be rewritten ... the Queen of England is called 'queen' because the vikings were afraid of their kvinna's ... now that is a story ...

• Like 1

het hus ;-) like other Germanic languages: the house, das Haus, het huis ,-)

But we're Scandinavian not English, German or Dutch :angry:

Danes do the same of course: et hus, huset, flere huse, alle husene.

Edited by Timothy M.

But we're Scandinavian not English, German or Dutch :angry:

Danes do the same of course: et hus, huset, flere huse, alle husene.

It's not that hard. You should be lucky it's not Finnish...

(BTW, your next post is no 900...)

Scandinavian languages are also Germanic languages ... sorry to burst you bubble, Mr. Denmark.

Finnish is easy: just stay silent (;-)).

Let's celebrate when I have 10,000 reputation points ;-).

Edited by JohnAR

Scandinavian languages are also Germanic languages ... sorry to burst you bubble, Mr. Denmark.

Mayhap, but they do not belong to the same sub-group as German, English or Dutch.

From Wikipedia: 'The term "North Germanic languages" is used in genetic linguistics, whereas the term "Scandinavian languages" appears in studies of the modern standard languages and the dialect continuum of Scandinavia.'

• Like 1